What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Machines

20p ? who tried to get a game on a charity machine using a 20p. yer a tight bugger whoever you are🤣🤣🤣🤣

great tally though.

There was a lot of very happy kids playing machines this year, so could have been one of them. Or a desperate adult who only had their last 20p left but needed one more fix.

Guys I am actually blow away with every ones generosity that amount of money will go a long way within our club
I would also like to thank Greg Mott who gave a nice donation
And to Neil who gave an amazing donation after winning a game against the Irish ☘️ lad much respect to you all

that is amazing Chris - and thank you for such a wonderful donation 👍👍👍😀⚽

Wow Chris , amazing gesture again , can’t thank you enough

@⁨Chris B⁩ that is amazing 👏👏 thank you for your generosity 😍

Some comments from other coaches

Chris, I owe you £5.70 mate, which people had put in Deadpool and Lebowski (obviously mistaking them for pay to play machines).

The rogue 20p was a particularly amusing 😂

20p ? who tried to get a game on a charity machine using a 20p. yer a tight bugger whoever you are🤣🤣🤣🤣

great tally though.
My guess is somebody put in a 50p expecting that to be the price for a game - as it was in Electric Circus. I definitely saw machine with half a credit showing.
Next person sees the half credit and tries to bump it up with a 20p.

Or they could have just popped it in knowing it was all going to charity anyway.

Either way an amazing amount raised for charity.

Back when I was hard up I once sent the GF to work the museum steps one night she came back with £130.20p
I said which greedy bugger gave you the 20p she replied all of em 😝

Back
Top Bottom