What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold CFTBL as-is very tired

New Hologram mod is about to be released too!

[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]
Any idea when the hologram is likely to be shipped. The link talks more about extra videos that I'm not sure I want. Just the hologram would be nice.
The preorder list is opening in a few weeks.

“Pinball SP plan to offer two packages one with the basic videos and one with all the videos, and different prices. Also some optional extras such as SD card, USB memory and audio cable.

https://www.facebook.com/Pinballsp/

The preorder list is opening in a few weeks.

“Pinball SP plan to offer two packages one with the basic videos and one with all the videos, and different prices. Also some optional extras such as SD card, USB memory and audio cable.

https://www.facebook.com/Pinballsp/

Someone ITK and ordering should start a thread and keep us updated on install etc..

We are...as two of my customers have been waiting a very long time for this!.....cannot see it finished though any time soon.
:tut: How much...now that's a very good question indeed!!.....?:rofl:

That wretched hologram is why I have never risked owning a creech

I would not put money on pinballsp delivering this in two weeks. He seems to get into a project and then goes off it - leaves it for a few months and then returns again to it.

Pinball SPs stuff is okay quality but he also seems to keep revising his boards instead of waiting to test the original one properly before releasing a product. I bet the MK1s will have problems after a few weeks. He seems to do most of his testing on virtual pinball hardware rather than a real machine.

Mike D has an excellent track record. I would order that one, or wait for pinball SP to route to get the design perfected.

Back
Top Bottom