What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold CFTBL as-is very tired

philpalmer

Site Supporter
Has potential but generally tired and needs love.... boots up but haven't tried to play it as it just needs a good going through.

Backglass is plastic (I have proper glass)

Hologram completely faded to nothing.

IMG_4997.jpeg
IMG_4998.jpeg
IMG_4999.jpeg
IMG_5001.jpeg
IMG_5002.jpeg
IMG_5003.jpeg
IMG_5004.jpeg
IMG_5005.jpeg
IMG_5006.jpeg
IMG_5007.jpeg
IMG_5008.jpeg
IMG_5009.jpeg
IMG_5010.jpeg
IMG_5011.jpeg

Don’t hold your breath for the hologram mod, it looks like pinballsp still has a lot to do.
When it comes it’s going to be epic!

I think is the word I'm looking for is.......bugger!

(though probably a blessing as I don't have the expertise yet for this).

One more thing those flipper coils shouldn’t be the same.. left flipper should be.. [ an orange 15411 coil]

Phil's stated that this machine is tired, and incorrect flipper coils can be expected on such examples, but AIR creature from black lagoon doesn't have a red 11630 coil listed for either side - the right side, facing the massive shot of a 'ramp on a ramp', used the strongest (blue) 11629 flipper coil

Last edited:
Phil's stated that this machine is tired, and incorrect flipper coils can be expected on such examples, but AIR creature from black lagoon doesn't have a red 11630 coil listed for either side - the right side, facing the massive shot of a 'ramp on a ramp', used the strongest (blue) 11629 flipper coil

Yep agree right flipper should have a blue FL-11629

How do you identify a hot pink playfield?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The pinks are pretty different between the two, apparently this was down to two different suppliers of the playfields

Hot pink
Screenshot_20191013-173117_Chrome.jpg

Dusty pink
Screenshot_20191013-173100_Chrome.jpg

Personally like the lighter pink better as I think the colour choices on creech are garish enough

Any idea when the hologram is likely to be shipped. The link talks more about extra videos that I'm not sure I want. Just the hologram would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom