What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Bram Stokers Dracula Shop Log

Everything is off the top of the pf now and most of it cleaned and ready to go back on. I've got to strip down the last few mechs underneath and then it's just a case of cleaning, polishing and waxing the pf before I put it all back together.

P1040585.JPG

P1040586.JPG

P1040587.JPG

P1040588.JPG

Still taking bits of metal off the bottom of the pf for cleaning at the moment, this things got a lot of kickers and scoops :) Also no progress over the weekend as I was too busy having fun at Swavesey, however some of the new things that are going onto Drac turned up on Saturday morning.

P1040623.JPG

We've got some new red lightning flippers along with blue flipper rubber, a full set of blue cliffy posts, a spotlight for the graveyard and last but not least an apron surround for my DMD extender and screen. Along with the full LED conversion that I've already got in the game this is going to be one pimped BSD :) Also managed to get some new sling plastics as well!!

I like the red lightning flippers, were from ?
Proto slings look pretty cool. IMO

Cheers Chris, Yes I found then after a quick look for them. Think I might treat myself to a set and I do like the clear pin rubbers they sell as well. The Matrix machine had them installed at NERG and they looked the biz.

What a grubby PF

Tbh this ones not that bad at all, you should have seen some of the other games I've had :)

Looks quite an interesting game, whats it like to play?

Awesome game, can be brutal and punishing but thats kind of why I like it. Got that "just one more game" thing about it.

Awesome game, can be brutal and punishing but thats kind of why I like it. Got that "just one more game" thing about it.

*Can* be brutal and punishing ??? *IS* brutal and punishing more like it. Toughest DMD era game I have owned, if you want yr dignity handed to you on a plate then step right this way. But yes, hard to walk away from it until you have stabbed that bloodsucker in the heart with a stake :mad:

Just had a pretty good game on mine but could only get two multiballs going together but did get to level 5 werewolfs, Christ its chuffin mayhem trying to shoot so many. Never got near level five before and don't think I want to again.

Wow its come up really well.
Great job there Chris. Bet you can't wait for your first game once its all back together.

Cheers all :) Stuck a few more bits on tonight although most of the work was underneath the pf. Got all the lights back in now so fired it up just to check everything was working. Its got split blue and red frosted LED GI and premiums in all of the inserts (backbox is warm white frosted). Tbh the pics don't do it justice, first one is taken without the flash and second one with. Got the blue posts on there as well :)

P1040689.JPG

P1040693.JPG

Got most of the stuff back on the game now, mainly just the ramps still need to go on. Annoyingly after fixing the right hand mist gate I managed to break the left hand one whilst I was adjusting it (bit too heavy handed) so a trip to the shops tomorrow to find something to fix it with is in order. I'm really pleased with the look of the red flippers with the blue rubber :)

P1040705.JPG

P1040707.JPG

P1040708.JPG

P1040709.JPG

Those red flippers with blue rubbers would also look pretty good on a Spiderman.
Machine is lookin awesome buddy, great work.

Thanks for that thread :) I've gone with a ghetto Operator fix for mine at the moment using a big paper clip. I need to get hold of some of the right type of rod and then I'll have a go following those instructions.

No worries. Ghetto works. :) I may have to set Mooseman the challenge, he's quite handy. Are you listening Moose? ;)

It's finished :) Haven't had much time to work on it during the last few weeks and was waiting for a few parts but got the last bits done today.

P1040710.JPG

P1040711.JPG

P1040713.JPG

P1040714.JPG

Back
Top Bottom