What's new

Bolt it down....

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Unreal, two lovely games bolted down, no movement - no nudge! What a waste.

BB8421FF-FE00-4CE1-A8E1-0D051327AFA5.jpeg7C28A854-62C6-481A-B973-FD16D72884DA.jpegA05939BA-6C1A-4F00-A69F-63D8DE42FEA1.jpeg

Yes Great Yarmouth....

Next up... CSI with one flipper rubber..993AAFC4-02FA-4330-AA68-D253CBC3FBB9.jpeg

Might have helped not sure if that is a good score?

50722BE4-B68D-4B84-9D9A-B10110136355.jpeg

Its to stop the thieves in Great Yarmouth swiftly taking them out of the front door when no one is looking!! ( beware of Ninja pinball movers in Norfolk) you have been warned!!

Last edited:
That's probably the same arcade that used to bolt their pins down back in the 80s I remember a new Gorgar being there at that time

The strangest thing is how much I want to nudge and when there is no response to it you realise how much you manipulate the ball through it

The strangest thing is how much I want to nudge and when there is no response to it you realise how much you manipulate the ball through it

Ha, I was there a couple of weeks ago and put a few quid into both of these. During one game the ball got stuck at the top of the Ghostbusters table, I gave it a push at the back and it moved enough to dislodge the ball. So it does move, just not at the front :)

You are from Newmarket hey @nugat where abouts? I grew up in a village called Ashley and went to Newmarket Upper.

You are from Newmarket hey @nugat where abouts? I grew up in a village called Ashley and went to Newmarket Upper.

Hey! Yeah I didn't grow up in Newmarket but have been living there for ~9 years now. I'm at the "west side" of the town towards Exning. So I enjoy a trip down to Yarmouth every now and again, not too far and they have loads of arcades :)

I've been round the Ashley area on my bike before, some really nice countryside out there.

Back
Top Bottom