What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bolt it down....

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Unreal, two lovely games bolted down, no movement - no nudge! What a waste.

BB8421FF-FE00-4CE1-A8E1-0D051327AFA5.jpeg7C28A854-62C6-481A-B973-FD16D72884DA.jpegA05939BA-6C1A-4F00-A69F-63D8DE42FEA1.jpeg

Yes Great Yarmouth....

Next up... CSI with one flipper rubber..993AAFC4-02FA-4330-AA68-D253CBC3FBB9.jpeg

Might have helped not sure if that is a good score?

50722BE4-B68D-4B84-9D9A-B10110136355.jpeg

Its to stop the thieves in Great Yarmouth swiftly taking them out of the front door when no one is looking!! ( beware of Ninja pinball movers in Norfolk) you have been warned!!

Last edited:
That's probably the same arcade that used to bolt their pins down back in the 80s I remember a new Gorgar being there at that time

The strangest thing is how much I want to nudge and when there is no response to it you realise how much you manipulate the ball through it

The strangest thing is how much I want to nudge and when there is no response to it you realise how much you manipulate the ball through it

Ha, I was there a couple of weeks ago and put a few quid into both of these. During one game the ball got stuck at the top of the Ghostbusters table, I gave it a push at the back and it moved enough to dislodge the ball. So it does move, just not at the front :)

You are from Newmarket hey @nugat where abouts? I grew up in a village called Ashley and went to Newmarket Upper.

You are from Newmarket hey @nugat where abouts? I grew up in a village called Ashley and went to Newmarket Upper.

Hey! Yeah I didn't grow up in Newmarket but have been living there for ~9 years now. I'm at the "west side" of the town towards Exning. So I enjoy a trip down to Yarmouth every now and again, not too far and they have loads of arcades :)

I've been round the Ashley area on my bike before, some really nice countryside out there.

Back
Top Bottom