What's new

Wanted BIG BUCK HUNTER :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
too late just done a deal on it, been busy getting ready for StarWars Celebration in London
And my buyer didnt even ask "whats your best price" :)

As much as I love pinball I dont sit on here all day which means you have to wait for me to come back online before I see your message, so please forgive me for walking my dog, having some tea, watching Coronation Street and taking a much needed crap in the last 2 hours......................

As much as I love pinball I dont sit on here all day which means you have to wait for me to come back online before I see your message, so please forgive me for walking my dog, having some tea, watching Coronation Street and taking a much needed crap in the last 2 hours......................
Did you not see my message for you to ring me ?

Sarah, I've just seem your many, many profile status updates! :eek:
I think you may have blown the deal here with your actions. I would run a mile if somebody started bombarding me like that! That is on top of the several posts in this thread and also the private messages. Way over the top I'm afraid. I would not deal with somebody that did that to me. Just a bit of friendly advice.
Best of luck.

Sarah, I've just seem your many, many profile status updates! :eek:
I think you may have blown the deal here with your actions. I would run a mile if somebody started bombarding me like that! That is on top of the several posts in this thread and also the private messages. Way over the top I'm afraid. I would not deal with somebody that did that to me. Just a bit of friendly advice.
Best of luck.
To be honest I am not bothered about not getting the BBH. I keep cash :) . I appreciate your advice .Thank you. What I don't like is there sheer bitchiness/low class bums to be honest. There are afew really decent ,polite, educated men in the pinball world.thankfully I can call them true friends. I , thankfully also had the privilege of a good up bringing. Private education . So, For all you low class men : Keep enjoying pin and your beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom