What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold BIG BANG BAR #84

BBBr is no where near the horizon.

I'd guess CCr is next as it's logically the next most expensive WMS game. Then maybe MBr if they can sort the licence issue.

Still can't believe I've never made the trip to Dave's to see this (and his other games):oops:

So Dave what are you freeing up funds for?

I think BBB(r) is years away still.

CGC and PPS will aim for the low hanging fruit first. Plus, it seems pretty sure that PPS have no Capcom rights whatsoever, as of this moment. But then various people have claimed that the re-run of BBB was done completely without rights.

MB, ToM and CCC are likely to be the next 3. Probably MB first, as it'd require the least work. ToM could likely do with additional code and animations, and CCC definitely needs it. MB not really at all.
Unfortunately, I don't think one second that PPS would polished/finished the code of those who need it.

Dave - GLWS! Looks like a lovely machine. I'd post on pinside there are a couple of brits on there that I don't see here that are die hard collectors that you might get that sort of money for!

If you think about what magic girls are allegedly going for then this is a bargain in comparison.

Neil.

Noice!!!!

I'm sure someone will get in touch for a chance to own such a rarity.

Me? I'm going to cry into a pillow for a few mins while i bring up that pic of Will Ferrel spilling his wine as he shakes uncontrollably.

Unfortunately, I don't think one second that PPS would polished/finished the code of those who need it.

They don't do anything. It's CGC. Anyway, PPS have already said various games, including CC would require new code and assets.

Aside from price, MM and AFM were chosen because they were so complete.

I think it's highly likely CGC could and would finish the code for CC - they've done a great job on the underlying system for MMR and the gfx for that and AFMR are superb. They would contract this out or maybe even the original guys to finish it off. Whether PPS has the rights for BBB is irrelevant - Rick has managed to acquire rights and If he doesn't have them I'm sure he could get them in any case a remake is yesrs away.

I would like the BBB to stay in the U.K. Only 2 I know of is mine & Julians, as Replicas said there were 5 on Phil's drive 10yrs ago. Don't know how many in still in the UK.
No problem, but you can't sell this one like any other one else. The value is twice a LE machine. So this is not within everyone's reach

Good luck.

17k for a pinball machine, an adult toy...... Never!!
Don't care how rare, how good a game it is or the Bits n' Bob's included..... 17k Gulp!!!!

Well, I would prefer spending 17k on Dave's BBB than $23k on Kanaeda's Magic girl.
Good luck with the sale Dave, I firmly believe this will sell.
I just wish I had been into this hobby 20 years ago when things were more affordable

17k for a pinball machine, an adult toy...... Never!!
Don't care how rare, how good a game it is or the Bits n' Bob's included..... 17k Gulp!!!!
What is the aim of your comment?
you don't like pinball machine? You don't have the means to buy it? You know better than anybody else the value of money, what it is good and what it is bad?
Désolé, ca m'énerve de lire des trucs pareils

What is the aim of your comment?
you don't like pinball machine? You don't have the means to buy it? You know better than anybody else the value of money, what it is good and what it is bad?
Désolé, ca m'énerve de lire des trucs pareils
The latter 3...... First is a genuine love of pinball for 30+ years
Being a normal working guy from a northern ex mining town I do understand the value of money pal.... oh-yes!!
And 17k is a large amount....

Last edited:
The latter 3...... First is a genuine love of pinball for 30+ years
Being a normal working guy from a northern ex mining town I do understand the value of money pal.... oh-yes!!
And 17k is a large amount....

and so? if you don't like this thread why don't you pass it? isn't it more easier than a reply with a kind of class struggle in the background?

you have not finished if you have to complain every day that pinball machine are too much expensive...

and so? if you don't like this thread why don't you pass it? isn't it more easier than a reply with a kind of class struggle in the background?

you have not finished if you have to complain every day that pinball machine are too much expensive...

Normally, its considered bad form to talk down someone's for sale thread. In this instance however, the original poster states:

The price.. flame suit on!

£17000- obviously open to negotiation on this,

I know what I paid 4yrs ago, in fact it's in a thread in here. Looking at current market and what games are going for in states, + shipping/import duty your looking at £15K just for the game no spares!

3...2...1... discuss!

I'd call that open season on comments for this BBB sale.

Ok j'avais pas compris le concept...sinon des frustrés des jaloux y en un paquet chez nous, je ne supporte pas.

Normally, its considered bad form to talk down someone's for sale thread. In this instance however, the original poster states:

I'd call that open season on comments for this BBB sale.

Yep! Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Everything has a price, and that price is what people are willing to pay... Just look at STERNs new price structure!

Huh? That's what I remember from my school French.

Does Eddie Izzard use that in his act or something? please say no

Back
Top Bottom