What's new

Sold BIG BANG BAR #84

Dave Bishop

Site Supporter
IMG_8331.JPG
OK- so here we have BBB No 84. Bought from Pinball Heaven back in 2005. I am the second owner from new.
Is in EXCELLENT shape, low plays... think now around 400 from new.

IMG_8327.JPG

IMG_8330.JPG

Full description to follow

Got to tally up all the spares that I would include with the game- there is ALOT that would pretty much bullet proof the game for years to come!

The game is almost as new.
For full disclosure: playfield has no wear at all, the clear has some minor dimpling, not noticeable unless you duck about when playing and the light catches it. The one kick out has a protector and no wear under that at all.

Cabinet- back box perfect, back of machine perfect, minor wrinkles on 3 of the legs, slightly protrude from the protectors. - I have a spare full set of BBB decals that were bought when planetary sold off what they found.
Translite is signed by design team
All toys work,
Spares-where to start:
plastic set (pinbits plastic protectors under existing ones)
1x BBB decal
NOS 8 drop targets (white)
NOS Target stickers of aliens & spinner decals
Spare Plastic ramp set
NOS arrows that go on the ramp
Spare Green Dancer for tube
Pinbits Ring kit on green ramp/tube
Spare green tube
Spare apron stickers

Last edited:
Reactions: JT.
Spare circuit boards

Capcom CPU board-
Capcom Soloniod board
Capcom switch board
Capcom power driver board
Capcom Printer board
Spare chip, I think like an ASIC chip, but from what I hear if it goes then CPU is useless and game won't work. So NOS one of them!

Spare flipper linkages, eos switches, flipper stops, springs and flipper mech parts

I saw this one in the box at Pinball Heaven years ago.

Can someone buy it in the Midlands - would love to play it! I think this and Magic Girl, Pinball Circus and this are the only games I have not played (that I want to).

Dave - HOW MUCH SIR ?

The price.. flame suit on!

£17000- obviously open to negotiation on this,

I know what I paid 4yrs ago, in fact it's in a thread in here. Looking at current market and what games are going for in states, + shipping/import duty your looking at £15K just for the game no spares!

3...2...1... discuss!

Obviously £17K is a lot of money but this is a rare game that commands a big price and with the amount of parts that are basically unobtanium these days I don't think you're in crazy land with what you're asking :thumbs:

Well - thats the price of two premium Sterns these days isnt it?

First of all I want to point out that I do not have £17K (less haggling) to spend. I didnt fall off my chair when I read the price. I was expecting more.

Hope you get what you want Dave. It would be great for it to stay in the UK.

How many mpg's do you get? I assume it can also work as a car?...

Lovely machine, would have to sell the wife's car, or a child...

Oh and I had the side rails powder coated purple, better than the black.

Spare purple back glass plate in purple aswell. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff as well

This is the one game left on my bucket list.
This is the one game that will make my life complete.
When I saw this thread I got excited, this is it I thought, I'm having this, I'm definitely having this!
Speed-read the first post, got even more excited,
I could feel the flames of the bonfire in my pocket getting higher,
Speed read the second post, quick, where's the price?
Getting there, getting there, just one more post and the price will be revealed...
Damn!
Way out of my league,
back down to earth with a bang, a big bang...
:(

back down to earth with a bang, a big bang...
:(
..... heading to the Bar to drown your sorrows.... Sorry, I'll get my coat.

Good luck with the sale Dave. I'll have it after my lottery win tomorrow night. :thumbs:

Amazing pin but what happens when Chicago gaming make cactus canyon, maybe monster bash and Big Bang bar. What is it then worth. I would love to have it but £17,000 and when it gets remade you will be able to get a reliable le for £8500 even less is the exchange rate sorts it sell out.

Good luck on the sale Dave shame well out of my budget.

I confident that Planetary or Chicago gaming do t have the rights. If that did then spares would be flying out , instead only parts that were already made are out there.. and thin or unobtainium as I like to call it.
Still that may secure the rights in time,I do t know... no one does at the minute, it's all speculation.

Amazing pin but what happens when Chicago gaming make cactus canyon, maybe monster bash and Big Bang bar. What is it then worth. I would love to have it but £17,000 and when it gets remade you will be able to get a reliable le for £8500 even less is the exchange rate sorts it sell out.

Good luck on the sale Dave shame well out of my budget.

MM has never been as much expensive since the MMR. Original all day long.

It would be the case about CC, AFM, MB. I really doubt a remake of BBB, current value is so high.
This game gets an amazing atmosphere, one of the best artwork, one of the best theme, definitively the best ramp ever made (so many diverters), a solid gameplay (but unfinished like cc imho) enough challenging to take the road for a while.
This game is a gem for collection
GLWS

Would love to play one but way outta my league.

The next re-make is one of these -

MB
CC
Kingpin
BBB

So said Rick.

But no one knows if he really has the rights to Kingpin and BBB because he hasn't answered that question, only hinted.

GLWS.

The price.. flame suit on!

£17000- obviously open to negotiation on this,

I know what I paid 4yrs ago, in fact it's in a thread in here. Looking at current market and what games are going for in states, + shipping/import duty your looking at £15K just for the game no spares!

3...2...1... discuss!

I just searched that thread - I sort of remember it, but can't find it now?

Massive price, different world compared to what most can afford, but there are probably two or three on here who have the means and desire to own it. Good luck with the sale, I'm guessing the price is not so far off being right, to the right buyer :)

MM has never been as much expensive since the MMR. Original all day long.

It would be the case about CC, AFM, MB. I really doubt a remake of BBB, current value is so high.
This game gets an amazing atmosphere, one of the best artwork, one of the best theme, definitively the best ramp ever made (so many diverters), a solid gameplay (but unfinished like cc imho) enough challenging to take the road for a while.
This game is a gem for collection
GLWS

I think BBB(r) is years away still.

CGC and PPS will aim for the low hanging fruit first. Plus, it seems pretty sure that PPS have no Capcom rights whatsoever, as of this moment. But then various people have claimed that the re-run of BBB was done completely without rights.

MB, ToM and CCC are likely to be the next 3. Probably MB first, as it'd require the least work. ToM could likely do with additional code and animations, and CCC definitely needs it. MB not really at all.

Back
Top Bottom