What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bell Games Saturn 2

That's why he's called The Legend :D Glad to hear it's all sorted.
Meeeeee tooooooo !!!!!!!

He really is a legend and he will not give up !!! He will not be beaten. Andy was determined to sort it all out and what a awesome job he did .... I can play properly now .... Well for a week till I rip it apart and restore her properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice stuff Andy, it was definitely at the point of needing "hands-on" attention, no way we were going to diagnose a bunch of stuff cross-wired going back and forth with forum posts. Well done getting it sorted and thanks for posting the conclusion

Jim - you should get the correct wiring documented and submit to IPDB, one day someone else will be looking for this I'm sure.

Another unusual machine saved - excellent!

Good point. Will doc it all when I pull her apart and see what we can do but if she has been like this for a while then I guess it might not always set president if other machines have the same problem .... the wiring might be screwed on all of them
.... Lol

I know that I have to change the posts that the aux board CPU chip is on as if I tighten the nuts up it shorts the board to earth, so I need to get some insulated posts for that ... That took me about and hour or two to work out why it crapped itself when I took it to the unit and built her back up ... God these things are a nightmare ... Silly things .,..

Last edited:
Loathed to pull it apart now ... Playing it whenever I get the chance and loving it ... So do all the customers and friends. Might keep it together for a bit and earn some money off it ... Lol where can I get a 50p & £1 coin mech for it ?

Sorry not been around much..... ( not that any of you missed em anyway ) lol

just busy and manic at work at mo, It was a sad day yesterday, the Saturn 2 was passed onto another owner, really sorry to see it go to be honest but funds were needed for other matters,
So down to 1 again.... Still Got JUNKYARD and thats not going anywhere....

Sorry not been around much..... ( not that any of you missed em anyway ) lol

Dunno about that mate. Think I saw at least 2 posts recently asking about decal printing, etc where you were mentioned ;)

Look on the bright side - You've now got room for another machine :)

Back
Top Bottom