What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Batman The Dark Knight Fruit Machine! £400.00

Hiro996

Registered
I am selling my "Batman the Dark Knight" Fruit machine by Bell Fruit games. The machine is in fantastic condition and is fully working.

I went for this model as it has a high number of features to keep you entertained in the home environment and it makes a great money box!

The machine also has a multi-colour alphanumeric display.

It has £100.00 jackpot and the player can choose a 25p, 50p or £1.00 stake per game.

The fruit machine also comes with a note recycler which pays out notes as well as accepting them (it accepts new £5, £10 and £20 notes). The machine also accepts the latest coins.

A lifetime dongle is also fitted and will therefore never need renewing (lifetime dongles cost around £200.00).

The original manual and various unused inserts are included (the jackpot and payout percentage can be changed).

I am asking £400.00 for the machine including the note recycler and lifetime dongle.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
IMG_1782.jpeg

IMG_1783.jpeg

IMG_1785.jpeg

Thanks @MadNat , it does have a lot of features which keeps it interesting and fun in a home environment! It could also be put on site to earn money but you would need a licence for this (I have no idea how you obtain a licence though!).

Back
Top Bottom