What's new

Sold Batman The Dark Knight Fruit Machine! £400.00

Hiro996

Registered
I am selling my "Batman the Dark Knight" Fruit machine by Bell Fruit games. The machine is in fantastic condition and is fully working.

I went for this model as it has a high number of features to keep you entertained in the home environment and it makes a great money box!

The machine also has a multi-colour alphanumeric display.

It has £100.00 jackpot and the player can choose a 25p, 50p or £1.00 stake per game.

The fruit machine also comes with a note recycler which pays out notes as well as accepting them (it accepts new £5, £10 and £20 notes). The machine also accepts the latest coins.

A lifetime dongle is also fitted and will therefore never need renewing (lifetime dongles cost around £200.00).

The original manual and various unused inserts are included (the jackpot and payout percentage can be changed).

I am asking £400.00 for the machine including the note recycler and lifetime dongle.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
IMG_1782.jpeg

IMG_1783.jpeg

IMG_1785.jpeg

Thanks @MadNat , it does have a lot of features which keeps it interesting and fun in a home environment! It could also be put on site to earn money but you would need a licence for this (I have no idea how you obtain a licence though!).

Back
Top Bottom