What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Banzai run *reduced* £5000

Scott-W

Site Supporter
My Banzai run up for sale, selling due to just not playing it enough. Was for my office and hasn’t worked out how I’d liked with work being manic.

Hardly any plays since it was bought from Lee as per the original thread below

Everything seems to work as expected and nothing comes to mind regarding errors etc.

Any questions please feel free to ask.
Viewing welcome

Collection from my office based in Leicester.

Deposit will secure

*reduced* £5000

Last edited:
few pics as is now.

IMG_2159.jpeg
IMG_2158.jpeg
IMG_2157.jpeg
IMG_2156.jpeg
IMG_2155.jpeg
IMG_2154.jpeg
IMG_2153.jpeg
IMG_2152.jpeg
IMG_2151.jpeg
IMG_2150.jpeg
IMG_2149.jpeg
IMG_2148.jpeg

I own one of these and love it. The System 11 to have in your collection.

But when pinbot is 2k on ebay. Sttng is 3.6k on ebay, is Banzai a 5k game in this market ?

I’ve only been able to go by what I paid for it not long ago from here (£5500) and also checked on the what’s it worth thread at that price and had a reply saying it was fair. Assumed another £500 off was now more than fair

Honestly its probably not a bad price, but the market is just dire at the moment. Spare cash isn't readily availiable for most anymore.

I’ve only been able to go by what I paid for it not long ago from here (£5500)
A banzai got bid up to 5.1k on ebay in March '22 and it was not mint like this one (still quite nice iirc).

Back
Top Bottom