What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Bally vector project

Get a popeye get a popeye and then you can walk tall and hold your head up high instead of becoming a vector leper

Wow @deathrow, can't believe you still haven't bagged a VECTOR! I think @paddythegreek needs to be careful... there's an awful lot of us VECTOR lovers out there... ;)

It is a badly executed game. Bally threw everything they could into it bar the kitchen sink. This was start of the end for pinball vs. video games. If only they'd put it in a super-widebody like PARAGON, it would be a Top 10 classic. Still, for those of us who can only afford sh*t third-rate C-class game it's a beauty! I'm sure @DRD and @astyy will agree!

Wow @deathrow, can't believe you still haven't bagged a VECTOR! I think @paddythegreek needs to be careful... there's an awful lot of us VECTOR lovers out there... ;)

It is a badly executed game. Bally threw everything they could into it bar the kitchen sink. This was start of the end for pinball vs. video games. If only they'd put it in a super-widebody like PARAGON, it would be a Top 10 classic. Still, for those of us who can only afford sh*t third-rate C-class game it's a beauty! I'm sure @DRD and @astyy will agree!
To appreciate Vector you don't even need to play it. Re-cap the sound board, start a game and just listen to it. Heaven.

There used to be a vector every week on eBay. Very chatty but clunky. Last Bally game before cost cutting started

I’m genuinely still searching for a vector. Any decent leads that result in a purchase will receive some beers

I think the love for BV has been limited so most are forgotten and neglected now. Haven’t seen anything worthy of a purchase in a long time.

Hi @deathrow how you doing....here's a tenuous vector lead for you, I sold a lovely one to a member called barry @OptoMystic he maybe still be on here worth sending him a p.m. This was in April 2016. If it goes anywhere FYI whiskey tokens not beer!;)

That’s the chap I tried to buy one off last year. He was moving house/flat and the machine wasn’t available to view prior to agreed sale. I tried to buy it blind with a halfway meet but the chap was Uber busy so the sale never happened.

Looked ideal though

steve brum has one,not sure if he would sell it or not though,you would have to ask

The last VECTORs I recall on the Bay was the lot of 2 in South Wales sold in late 2016. I have the buyers email address if you want to followup.

Thanks guys,

I no longer buy anything from Birmingham.. seems best for the time being.

The ones that were sold a while back- I’m not sure I want to stalk someone out to get one as they may charge a premium thinking that suddenly they actually are sought after lol

I’ll keep posting and watching things until something comes up

Back
Top Bottom