What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Badgers!

Cool, never ever seen a live badger. **** loads of squashed one but never a live one. I'll trade you the manky city foxes we have round here

Cool, never ever seen a live badger. **** loads of squashed one but never a live one.

I had never seen a live one either until a couple of weeks ago. Just road kill. Now I watch them every night. I have stopped watching TV! (Except Game of Thrones of course. Let's not get carried away.)

I've never watched Game of Thrones, but i have seen live Badgers.

Our TV just collects dust... might get a DMD extender and give it a new lease of life!

Seriously? Real badgers? I never saw a live one either. Did you get video? What are those photos from, they look really fake and odd

Ok...maybe never seen a live badger, but I do remember Eddie Mole whose band is the "Angry Badgers" - so in some respects I suppose I have seen a live one :)

Regards,
Dan.

Seriously? Real badgers? I never saw a live one either. Did you get video? What are those photos from, they look really fake and odd
They are **** quality because I took them on my phone, with zoom, at night, through 2 panes of glass. They are the best I could get at the time! I have got a video too but, again, its pretty dark. Much darker than the pics.

Last edited:
Are you sure they're not distracting you round the back while their mates are lifting your MM out through the front?

OK! There is now zero ****s given by these Badgers! They are coming out super early these days! Got some good snaps just now. They don't seem to care about me being there any more.

20150618_212616.jpg
20150618_212620.jpg
20150618_212633.jpg

Back
Top Bottom