What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Badgers!

What are you feeding em?

Either bread, nuts or cat food. It was bread tonight.

And what's that grotesque love heart?

Hey man! That is Tracy's conservatory. You don't mess with Tracy's conservatory. She can put up what she likes. And in return my Man Den is safe from interference.

Last edited:
"An inference is an idea or conclusion that's drawn from evidence and reasoning. An inference is an educated guess"

Oh dont get me wrong, they are lovely, however they can be really vicious when threatened... REALLY nasty...

But they are lovely....

That was wonderful. How can anyone cull these beautiful creatures is beyond me.

Next steps are giving them names and then opening the door and setting up a trail of food into the living room

Surely the next step us opening the door and showing them to the pinball room????

NB: perhaps we should all be grateful that Dean's not living near a river and being and bring visited nightly by otters or, errr, beavers - who knows where the thread could go :-o:eek: @cooldan ???

Seriously, I'm more than a touch jealous of the badgers in your garden. The animal highlight for me yesterday was walking my daughter thorough the park and spotting a rat in the water:(

Are they doing any damage to your garden or just turning up, eating and then going again?

Does your place back onto a wood?

That's feckin awesome Dean. Make sure you vary the snacks so they don't get bored of your garden. :)

Not much to report really. They still come every night. They are still awesome. Had 5 here at once the other night. Was pretty cool. :)

I'd be worried if I was you, looks like they are slowly increasing in numbers ready to front an all out attack, baton down the hatches!

They are here right now. Just 2 so far. Hoovering up some peanuts and a bit of Tesco Finest brown bread. Only the best for my badgers.

Back
Top Bottom