What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arcade vs Pinball

I'm also tempted to guess at Karate Champ or Kung Fu Master. Either way, keep the BSD. I dig the appeal of dedicated cabinets though....

I would have thought bsd is rarer than mortal kombat II. I’d have dracula all day long over mk but then I always thought it looked a bit crap anyhow (sorry) wasnt a big fan of street fighter either but preferred it to mk

But hey I’ll not be playing either so knock yourself out, can always get another as has been said (and I don’t mean wife 🤣)

Excuse the ignorance but what makes it rare and expensive? Presume an original cab? The PCBs seem to be south of 200 quid...?

It's not just a pcb. It also includes the stupidly oversized cabinet that it originally came in.

Oh boy.

Let’s be honest, there is only one fighter worth playing and that is Street Fighter II!

Its not my cup of tea but Mk2 is a rare cab this side of the pond and quite sort after.

Back
Top Bottom