What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arcade vs Pinball

Rob zombie

Site Supporter
Dilemma. Would you swap your not that rare 1990's favourite pinball machine for a very rare 1990's favourite arcade machine?

Not sure I can say what it is as I'm close to pulling the trigger on it. But there's probably not many people who haven't heard of it.

That's what I'm thinking. I haven't really been able to play the pinball machine much since we moved. It's had to go into the conservatory which reflects onto the glass making it difficult to play. I need to re-tile the floor since the hot tub went, plus painting etc. I could possibly fit the arcade machine in there as well but you know how it goes, they always look half the size they are.

How much do you like the game? I bought a MAME cab 2 years ago. The layers of dust on it go to show how little use it gets compared to the pins. To be honest it’s just taking up valuable retail space.

How much do you like the game? I bought a MAME cab 2 years ago. The layers of dust on it go to show how little use it gets compared to the pins. To be honest it’s just taking up valuable retail space.
It's pretty much my favourite video game of all time (and I make them for a living). I used to play this game with my mate on the Snes before going out clubbing every week back in the day. So a lot of nostalgia attached.

Same with mine but it does look good in the corner, the duster is on top☺️

Is it swop only deal?
No. It's just that I don't have much room now I've moved house. Plus I need to file my VAT returns at the end of the month and I won't know for sure if that's looking good or bad until Sunday. Currently looking good, very good, but not certain yet.

FFS just spit it out, if its not a rare Pin whats the problem? it will be available again, if you are pulling yourself apart then you do not want it enough to give up the pin.

FFS just spit it out, if its not a rare Pin whats the problem? it will be available again, if you are pulling yourself apart then you do not want it enough to give up the pin.
It's my last pin. Believe me there was divorce on the cards to get started in this hobby. Getting shot of the last one will make it difficult to get another.

I swapped a 90s pinball (Demo Man) for an 80s arcade machine (DK Jr) just last weekend, very happy with it. Whats the arcade machine in question?

it's probably more pricey than that. Definitely way at the top end of what I'd ever like to pay for a game I can play on the SNES ...£3K

Just tell us what the game is?

As someone who has arcade cabs and pins, the game is key to the decision.

The only video I'd swap a BSD for is an Enviromental Discs of Tron. Anything else? Nope. And I loves me vids, me.

Back
Top Bottom