What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arcade vs Pinball

I think I'm keeping it. There's a bottle of wine in the fridge though, so anything could happen.
A box of wine has mysteriously appeared in the magic fridge. I certainly didn't buy it and the wife doesn't really drink wine. Could be an expensive night.

Hmm... I did once buy a skateboard with a ventriloquist dummy on it. Still have it. Never used it. Dalek is quite tempting actually.
I've bought much crazier stuff to be fair. 1980's USSR MIG fighter pilot helmet, dinner plate sized Russian divers watch, tank shells, a large collection of Victorian flat irons etc etc

Last edited:
Hmm... I did once buy a skateboard with a ventriloquist dummy on it. Still have it. Never used it. Dalek is quite tempting actually.
I've bought much crazier stuff to be fair. 1980's USSR MIG fighter pilot helmet, dinner plate sized Russian divers watch, tank shells, a large collection of Victorian flat irons etc etc
You sound like my mum on QVC after a sleeping pill....she doesn't have a clue until the boxes turn up in the post!

You sound like my mum on QVC after a sleeping pill....she doesn't have a clue until the boxes turn up in the post!
Hahaha yeah that definitely sounds familiar. I'm lucky as I can wale up in the morning and write a lot of this **** off as business expenses, research materials etc

If you're going to buy a Dalek, make it a decent one, not that POS listed above!

Don’t forget the custom button arrangement, compatible with no other games apart from more Mortal Kombat.
And the monitor that weighs a ****ing ton.

You’ll be back doing Humiliations in no time.
MK2 is prob my fave (also played it loads on the snes years back). Unfortunately MK3/UMK3 won't be playable on thr MK2 cab, as there's no run button🙁.
I always wanted a Final Fight, SF2 Turbo or Ghouls'n'ghosts cab, so do understand the attraction to having one special og cab with thr artwork.

MK2 is prob my fave (also played it loads on the snes years back). Unfortunately MK3/UMK3 won't be playable on thr MK2 cab, as there's no run button🙁.
I always wanted a Final Fight, SF2 Turbo or Ghouls'n'ghosts cab, so do understand the attraction to having one special og cab with thr artwork.
I barely played MK3, so totally forgot that button! But I did play MK, SF2, KI & MK2 in the arcades way too much, so I can totally see the attraction of an original hardware cabinet. Would I trade a nice Dracula for it though…. tricky one.

MK3 run mechanic is a good example of why less is more when it comes to game design. The side stepping in MK4 is another.

Back
Top Bottom