What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone got there Willy Wonker machine yet ?

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
They are on there way from Hadfields and being delivered this week and up to Christmas.
Mines not being delivered till after the 16th with moving house .
Great to get them just before Chrimbo.
Post your pics here once it lands.

Don’t google willy wonker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hadfields called me on Wednesday just gone and said it will be delivered on Thursday! Just couldn’t get the time off work.
It’s being delivered this Tuesday coming. :clap:

I got mine its better than expected, graffics really good.
Does anyone know what the plastic retangle is for. This is the only thing which spoils the art work.?IMG_20191207_104846_resized_20191207_105029120[2376].jpg

My CE arrived on Thursday but only prepared enough space to unbox it yesterday. Short story is I think this game is fantastic. I love Dialed In but this might be even better. Collectors Edition additions are worth the extra for me. (The sparkle on the playfield looks stunning, photos really don't do it justice.)

Really can't think of anything I dislike about the machine at all, the art, sounds, animations and gameplay are all great. Pat Lawlor is a genius imo, can't wait to see what he comes up with next as the 2 games he has worked on for JJP are both awesome. Modern day WMS.

IMG_20191207_154121.jpg
IMG_20191207_154133.jpgIMG_20191207_154245.jpgIMG_20191207_154255.jpgIMG_20191207_154302.jpg

I'm very tempted to start saving up for one of these modern machines.

That looks stunning.

Wow...that truly pops, congrats man 👍
I see they changed the topper from the original release pictures.......for the better.

Last edited:
So I got my first play on Wonka tonight. What can I say except... wow. This thing really does shoot so smooth. It’s like nothing else I’ve ever played. Flows beautifully. Love the 4 flipper layout. It really is a dream to shoot. No idea what I was doing but it was fun, which in my opinion is what it’s all about right?
Still not a mega fan of the music but not as bad when you’re playing it. Not as bad as STTNG or DW.
BEAUTIFUL looking machine. I played the LE version and the Wonkavator looks cool. Wish I could have one. Maybe one day!
Very jealous of all you guys unboxing them. Enjoy

I am guessing its got a bad case of "Pin Shake" due to transportation, have you checked everything that has a screw in it is secure?

Back
Top Bottom