What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All things Dialed in!

So did the download and install last nite using a trusted usb that’s worked on other JJP’s. On successful completion of install. I reboot and get the following. I’ve tried download the iso again at work and will try to install again tonight. Anything else worth trying?

Attachments

• 1A21B239-AB10-4717-9978-5474E9F574EE.jpeg
    1A21B239-AB10-4717-9978-5474E9F574EE.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 13
So did the download and install last nite using a trusted usb that’s worked on other JJP’s. On successful completion of install. I reboot and get the following. I’ve tried download the iso again at work and will try to install again tonight. Anything else worth trying?
Seen That before plug a normal keybaord in and hit any key I think it will boot

Mine went ok. Scorbit working. Anyone want to share their scorbit names so we can challenge etc? I'm just Kevlar on there.

Unfortunately I’m still having problems with my DI and this update. Have logged a ticket with JJP. The only suggestion they had so far is different ways to download and mount ISO. I bought a new SSD today thinking it might be that but still getting same result. Anyone with a copy of the old ISO?

Attachments

• C2186C38-A363-47C7-9DA9-9CA48F354C9C.jpeg
    C2186C38-A363-47C7-9DA9-9CA48F354C9C.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 6
Can someone provide a picture or a short video of their backbox gubbings and the usb port where the licence dongle goes. It’s supposed to go in the usb 3 port.. I’m really clutching at straws now!

Probably not much use but.

USB3 ports usually have a blue inner on them

also have you removed the usb you were trying to use for the update, looks like a standard non boot error.. (I’m sure you have tried this but always worth mentioning)

Yep, removed the usb I did the rebuild with, otherwise it would continuously run a build. JJP said to check the bios which I’m doing. Attached keyboard hold down delete button. Looking at the boot order etc..

All the sata ports were disabled.. bit weird that. Might install the old SSD drive again. Feel like I’m going in circles with this. It’s something simple I’m sure. I wonder if the liscence dongle has got corrupt!

Last edited:
I did enable the sata ports in the bios and that made no difference. Could be the cable to the SAS.. Thing is the install completes successfully. I’ll wait for this picture of the backbox and positions of the usb cables etc..

Latest and it’s good news. Used Rufus and windows this time to extract ISO onto USB. On restart I lost signal to the main monitor however a boot sequence could be seen on the phone. However I couldn’t read the logs. In order to force it to use the main monitor I disconnected the phone VGA from the board. Nothing coming from any screen. Decided to remove the graphics card and machine boots up on 1.75!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
anyone opt into the beta program with the new install? I did and it says there is a beta avaialbe and it does download over wireless, but then it says it can't verify it.
scorbit calvin12

Back
Top Bottom