What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alice Cooper

So just played it first impressions - I really like it - nice fan show layout overlaid with double playfield - nice orbits - couple of great ramps - a lovely ball lock! Code very early but on my list to watch for sure! Video of my playing below!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bowen Kerins confirmed to now be a spooky employee to head their code development and rules design. :)

Very excited about it too! No doubt Bowen will be a tremendous asset to design interesting rulesets.
I like this Alice Cooper pin. I would have considered ordering one, but I'll be moving soon, and I may have to downsize my lineup...and I already have TNA on order.

It’s not the room in the games room that I’m worried about it’s the room that just appeared in my wallet I’ve now got to explain to my wife that will be the problem

Loving the castle

A little worried about the code but it’s worth a punt

It’s not the room in the games room that I’m worried about it’s the room that just appeared in my wallet I’ve now got to explain to my wife that will be the problem

Loving the castle

A little worried about the code but it’s worth a punt
I would be way less worried now they have hired Bowen. They really needed a top player on board and now they have.

Seems like Feed My Frankenstein is in as it's the name of one of the multiballs I think

Have they announced which Alice songs are going to be included?

Snippet from pinside...

Mode/Song List from what Charlie said during reveal
----------------------------------------------------------
Mode: Frankenstein Song: Feed my Frankenstein
Mode: Cold Ethyl Song: Cold Ethyl
Mode: Igor Song: Lost in America
Mode: Vampire Song: Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever
Mode: Werewolf Song: No More Mister Nice Guy
Mode: Zombie Song: Brutal Planet
Mode: Insects Song: Its the little Things
Mode: Alice Song: ?(didnt hear him say what the song was)
Mode: Pit Creature Song: Go to Hell

Wizard Mode: Billion Dollar Babies
Song: Billion Dollar Babies?(he didnt specially say it was this song, but I think its a solid guess)

More video! As someone put it here a great game ruined by Alice cooper! LOL

Don't forget the upcoming Spooky Domino's Pizza pinball machine too!

That’s over a year old but wasn’t so good. Rob Zombie I also think is a great game!

Neil

Don't forget the upcoming Spooky Domino's Pizza pinball machine too!

That’s over a year old but wasn’t so good. Rob Zombie I also think is a great game!

Neil

Neil

Rob Zombie just looks a bit too sparse for my liking. I thought America's Most Haunted looked pretty cool, but sounds like it had quality issues.

I’m a bit surprised by the low numbers and slightly worried that the code might not get as polished as their focus may move onto the next game. I guess a production of 500 will take a couple of years especially with TNA being made alongside. Really like the look of TNA and watched so many videos, I feel as if I own it.

Last edited:
Thing that really caught my eye about this game is the Zelda dungeon style progression. Such a simple but great idea. Well that and the Goldeneye magnet save

Looks a step above the last couple of spooky games.

TNA
Alice Cooper
Houdini
PPS remakes
JJP
Stern

It's looking like 2018 is going to be a stellar year for pinball. Long overdue after the Predator and Heighway fiascos.

Shame I have zero cash for pinball these days :(

Cant post order link until Monday. I worked out the pricing. I think..

Final game price is subject to currency fluctuations so it may cost more, or less. Right now, the cost is based as follows. USA game costs $6450, which is around £4600, plus freight to UK, handling, delivery to you, extended warranty (taking it to the 2 yr), VAT = £6600

You are placing a pre-order, this is NOT REFUNDABLE (You can sell your order to someone else). $1000 is required which is £850 inc VAT. Spooky Pinball asks only buy if you are sure you want the game :)

Back
Top Bottom