What's new

Sold AIQ Prem Avengers Infinity Quest £8500

£9250 price drop and dutch auction

Apparently I have a 3k sellers limit on Ebay so instead I'll try a dutch auction here

- I will reduce £50 a day at 6pm (ish)
- I have a reserve price at which reductions will stop
- Due to thinking I'd sold this 3 times for over £9500, I will be asking for a non-refundable deposit of £200 to secure

Martin due soon.

In terms of your eBay sellers limit you should be able to get that increased by speaking to them on live chat.

I had to that recently and was done within 10mins with a 15k limit - they asked what I needed.

Reactions: Jib
Martin due tomorrow afternoon, if not sold will still be for sale but I won’t reduce any further. If an under 9k loaded premium with imminent pickup doesn’t sell I feel it’s just not the right time for someone and I’ll wait.

Still available for straight sale but also considering trades too, cash either way as appropriate. I like the modern games at home, interest list in rough order -

GotG pro
Rush pro
Mando pro
Elvira HoH
Batman66
Walking Dead

£8750 new price
Almost £1000 less than original offers I received ☹️
Martin due again soon!

Last edited:
Description updated

# of plays now 1122
Removed description and photos of lockdown bar and glass having some scratches as I have swapped with another machine
I'm still happy to return speakers, speaker panel and sub to factory and remove speaker lights and flipper fans for a discount

Zmac said on a JDL stream that AIQ was his favourite Elwin game, buy AIQ and be as good as Zmac?

Yeah, odd times. Money is tight for most people, there is more choice than ever for new games, and it's still a fairly niche hobby meaning the list of potential buyers is small.
Yeah, it could only take 1 sale to move everything as well though. Someone buys aiq, I have space and cash for something else, whoever I buy from then the same etc etc and we all continue to shuffle our machines around!

Yeah, it could only take 1 sale to move everything as well though. Someone buys aiq, I have space and cash for something else, whoever I buy from then the same etc etc and we all continue to shuffle our machines around!
Yep - I think there is a definite grid lock developing in the market, as well as price correction. Lots of factors coming into play , in addition to the usual summer lull. A big event like Pinfest might help fire things up a bit .

Martin is back in my area next Thursday if anyone is considering. I’d need to know at the weekend though as need hubby’s help to pack up.

Still for sale and still considering trades too as long as you're not valuing your machine pre dip in prices and this post dip!

About goddamn time this sold, awesome game, congrates to the future new owner and @Jib

Thanks, now to decide what fills the space!
How very exciting!!!

I just had my best game on Foo Fighters today.

Yesterday I wanted it sold and today I like it ...... pinball is a rollercoaster 🤣

How very exciting!!!

I just had my best game on Foo Fighters today.

Yesterday I wanted it sold and today I like it ...... pinball is a rollercoaster 🤣

JP constantly makes me feel like that 😆

Just had a game on ff where I stacked bot frenzy, supersonic radio and Austin, completely by accident but it was pretty cool!

Back
Top Bottom