What's new

Sold AIQ Prem Avengers Infinity Quest £8500

Jib

Site Supporter
Alias
Fran
£8500
I can return speakers, speaker panel and sub to factory and remove speaker lights and flipper fans for a discount

- 1122 lifetime plays HUO (will continue to increase)
- Stern side armour
- Pinmonk flipper fans
- Mezel mods sanctum sanctorum building mod
- Diddy’s Captain Marvel ramp fix
- Replacement coil stops
- Backbox and sub speaker upgrades
- Speaker lights
- Stern side blades
- Modcouple mods - Tesseract flasher, Thor’s hammer, Dr Strange pop bumper, Thanos gauntlet, Thanos Sanctuary ship
- Coin door and shooter housing mods
- Cols plastic protectors
- Silicone rubbers excluding posts

Things to be aware of
- The back of the cabinet has some cosmetic damage from transport
- The auto plunge isn’t great (very common for aiq), the ball usually drops in the pops instead of making it all the way round to the right flipper. I usually manually plunge quickly if I want to guarantee the ball to the right flipper. (This may be pitch related, it seems to be working fine now at a lower pitch)
- The subway mech had some side to side slop which can cause a prong/ finger to not protrude all the way and the ball to skip over one, I've added 2 washers (see photos) to make the mech more stable and it now works perfectly

If you'd like any more details or photos just let me know. Viewing and collection in person or Martin has been here several times.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 541
  • 13.jpeg
    13.jpeg
    235.3 KB · Views: 342
  • 14.jpeg
    14.jpeg
    372.8 KB · Views: 380
  • 15.jpeg
    15.jpeg
    311.9 KB · Views: 356
  • 16.jpeg
    16.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 336
  • 18.jpeg
    18.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 318
  • 19.jpeg
    19.jpeg
    205.3 KB · Views: 305
  • 20.jpeg
    20.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 307
  • 22.jpeg
    22.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 318
  • 23.jpeg
    23.jpeg
    242.9 KB · Views: 467
  • 12.jpeg
    12.jpeg
    233.2 KB · Views: 339
  • 11.jpeg
    11.jpeg
    351.1 KB · Views: 355
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    210.3 KB · Views: 454
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    316.7 KB · Views: 415
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    295.4 KB · Views: 380
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 352
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 347
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    239.2 KB · Views: 357
  • 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    243.9 KB · Views: 350
  • 9.jpeg
    9.jpeg
    259.3 KB · Views: 343
  • 10.jpeg
    10.jpeg
    325.6 KB · Views: 321
  • washers.jpg
    washers.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Had a couple of people say they wanted it and then pull out, so a little price drop for the holiday weekend

£9600 as is
£9350 if I remove the flipper fans, speaker lights and return the backbox speakers, panel and sub to factory

I've bought another machine and have contacted Martin to pick it up so he'll be making his way here at some point so another little price drop.

£9500 as is
£9300 if I remove the flipper fans, speaker lights and return the backbox speakers, panel and sub to factory

BUY AIQ TODAY AND SAVE A MULTIGYMS LIFE!

I have someone who is interested but not until later in the year, ideally I’d like to sell before that. Too many new releases all at once!

Instead of continuing to bump the thread with a price drop every couple of days I’ll just say I’m open to offers and leave it there. Hopefully that’s allowed as I do have a price stated so not an auction but let me know if not and I’ll remove.

This is the reason my wife will not allow me to get a fire arms licence😂
Im kind of glad though and it’s the only thing I have let her get her way with but not without reason😈

This is the reason my wife will not allow me to get a fire arms licence😂
Im kind of glad though and it’s the only thing I have let her get her way with but not without reason😈
I’m not too mad, still a fun game. I just play a lot and already put 500 games on it so fancied trying a GotG or something else but got Imdn and ff incoming to fill the space left by the gym so they should keep me entertained for a while anyway!

Fair enough, I’m even getting the hump with my neighbours blossom blowing into my garden after I have not long made it tidy😂
You got some good games coming so all good😎

Reactions: Jib
Alright, I've got over my tantrum 😆 Back up for sale. Put another 50ish games on this over the last few days and really I'm done with it for now, would be nice to have cash and space waiting if something comes up I fancy. Description updated, happy to remove fans, upgraded speakers/sub and lights for a discount if a deposit is made so I know buyer is committed this time.

Aww... So I could have got the Stranger Things after all?

Now I've gone and bought a NIB ><
Sorry! Had an offer on this for 2k over STh price so it was the obvious choice when I couldn't decide what to let leave.

Also whatcha getting?!

Sorry! Had an offer on this for 2k over STh price so it was the obvious choice when I couldn't decide what to let leave.

Also whatcha getting?!
All will be revealed Tuesday/Wednesday! :D Anyway do hope you don't get messed around anymore. I've been fortunate enough not to experience this (yet). It must be infuriating and I Imagine slightly stressful! Especially if you have another pin that needs the cash from this to fund it.

I think it would be worth reaching out on FB Market place also. You'll get a wider audience. I got a £1 Listing fee offer today, you could try eBay too (if you got the same promotion).

I’ve only sold 3 other machines but not had this before either. Luckily it’s not to fund one of the incoming ones but do need to sell for anything extra! Gym is gone so space is also ok for now.

Got 80% off eBay offer so will probably wait on that. FB I might try, I was avoiding because I thought that was more likely to get messed around but probably worth it now.

Space for the 2 incoming!
IMG_2853.jpeg

£9300 price drop

Would also consider a trade plus cash for GotG pro, Rush pro, Mando pro? maybe some other modern games

All will be revealed Tuesday/Wednesday! :D Anyway do hope you don't get messed around anymore. I've been fortunate enough not to experience this (yet). It must be infuriating and I Imagine slightly stressful! Especially if you have another pin that needs the cash from this to fund it.

I think it would be worth reaching out on FB Market place also. You'll get a wider audience. I got a £1 Listing fee offer today, you could try eBay too (if you got the same promotion).
How come I only get 70% offer now!
It ****es you off when you sell regular on eBay yet they only give the £1 offer to those who don’t fund their monopoly on a regular basis. Sheesh!

NIB! 😱

My guesses are.

Short wait Foo or someone dropped out of TNA

Long wait possibly Scooby

Extra Long Wait CCr

Endless wait Pulp Fiction.

Give us a clue 😜

How come I only get 70% offer now!
It ****es you off when you sell regular on eBay yet they only give the £1 offer to those who don’t fund their monopoly on a regular basis. Sheesh!

NIB! 😱

My guesses are.

Short wait Foo or someone dropped out of TNA

Long wait possibly Scooby

Extra Long Wait CCr

Endless wait Pulp Fiction.

Give us a clue 😜

I was thinking maybe Elvira? There was 1 spare when they came over

£9250 price drop and dutch auction

Apparently I have a 3k sellers limit on Ebay so instead I'll try a dutch auction here

- I will reduce £50 a day at 6pm (ish)
- I have a reserve price at which reductions will stop
- Due to thinking I'd sold this 3 times for over £9500, I will be asking for a non-refundable deposit of £200 to secure

Martin due soon.

Back
Top Bottom