What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted 3D library for Ghostbusters

Steve Arnold

Registered
I’m looking for the 3D library for a ghostbusters pinball. Like the ones on a premium or Le. I have a pro so want to update it.

Thanks

Thanks for the link. I found that one but they don’t post to the UK. I should have said in my original post I’m looking for the bigger one that is fitted to premium and LE pin.

Thanks
Steve

Thanks for that. I guess I would need to paint it myself. I know a guy with a 3d printer so can ask.
Thanks
Steve

Thanks for that. I guess I would need to paint it myself. I know a guy with a 3d printer so can ask.
Thanks
Steve
No worries, its going to be easier to print and paint your own that's what i'm doing.

PXL_20230106_164106038.jpg

Or get @RudeDogg1 to paint it for you if you arent that handy (as i have done with a few since i am as much use with a paintbrush as i am at pinball!)

Reactions: PAX
Is that something you could / would be willing to have a go at?

Thanks for the link. I found that one but they don’t post to the UK. I should have said in my original post I’m looking for the bigger one that is fitted to premium and LE pin.

Thanks
Steve
It was originally because pinball bizaar had an agreement with them, i think retro arcade took this over, if you ask them they could probably get it for you.

We have one left in stock

We have one left in stock

Thats a firehouse, not a Library :)

Is that something you could / would be willing to have a go at?

Possibly, I'm currently doing a custom topper which I'm not kidding has 5 days left straight to print. If that doesn't bodge up. I'll be in touch sometime next week.

Reactions: PAX
Thats a firehouse, not a Library :)
That’s a good spot 😂I got confused normally only the firehouse gets asked for so instantly thought it my bad
if it’s in stock on mezel we can get it or I can put in special requests to get things re run if there’s demand

Still looking for the 3D library already painted if anyone has one or knows of one please. Really don’t want to get one printed and try and paint it.

Thanks

Swinks makes a library - not sure if he has any in stock at the minute or if you would have to join a list in the hope he makes more, but everything Jady touches oozes with quality and attention to detail. The library is the only GB mod of his I haven't bought (but only because I already have one, it's a premium):

Still looking for the 3D library already painted if anyone has one or knows of one please. Really don’t want to get one printed and try and paint it.

Thanks
Give @swinks a shout and show him some love buying his library it’s a fantastic mod, he also has also produced the flat iron building which looks killer lit up and his firehouse is superb which I believe he has 1 or 2 maybe left in stock.

He is also developing a new containment facility mod, potentially with a servo component, definitely give him the support over the cheap 3D printed options, Jadys stuff is insanely good!

I’ll give him a shout and give him the heads up to this thread.

Last edited:
I did the library as well as a few other buildings. Sold the last of the current batch but if I get enough names will do another run or I might have a painted proto at a slightly smaller scale for a discounted print if that is of interest @Steve Arnold

Back
Top Bottom