What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New UK pinball event - Daventry August 25th & 26th 2018

oh i booked thursday and got that at the same rate :D.

I''ve booked a posh merc van to take the machines up, i can probably fit a couple of people in, along as you've washed and don't smell (i wish i was joking lol) and can get to woking station.

Thanks but put the money in the thursday night dinner, beer and voltarol fund :D

Neil.

To book a hotel room: -

An agreed rate has been agreed at £65 per room B&B per night.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

To make a booking, phone the hotel direct and quote UKPinfest – 01327 307000

Thanks, will have to find someone to share a room and go with, would really like to go!

If you are up for that @Neil McRae I could bring a few machines. Haven't booked yet or committed any machines...
If Neils not I might be up for pairing up and could contribute a few machines too. I'm near Basingstoke.

For a luton do you need a special driving license? Just thinking of my back lol

Neil.

The hotel is fully booked outside of the UKPinfest allocation. You must quote UKPinfest when booking to get one of the reserved rooms. There are still rooms left in my allocation.

The hotel is fully booked outside of the UKPinfest allocation. You must quote UKPinfest when booking to get one of the reserved rooms. There are still rooms left in my allocation.
I am booked in for three nights Phil from friday to sunday inclusive(with Matt)

Cheers

kev

I’m well up for this. Just working on a PowerPoint to pitch it to Mrs Ed (for the hall pass), and my most nerdiest of mates [emoji851] (for a partner in crime).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK. Really want to come to this as they have been excellent at Daventry in the past.

Problem is we may have a big family birthday bash that weekend in which case I won't be able to come. I can book the room now (as I can cancel nearer the time I believe) but what about the tickets? Will they be limited? Don't want to get nearer the time and find out I've got a room but no entry?

Can you 'reserve' tickets? Sorry to be a pain.

When do you think you'll know about the family birthday party?

Pretty sure tickets will be available. I'd say a good 50% of those attending prefer to pay on the door. Well, they do at NERG anyway.

I'm ask er in doors. Her side of the family which makes it worse. I think I'll book the hotel anyway.

The previous events there have been really good and I think it is a good venue. Many thanks.

Oh ****... what have I just signed up to...? £75 per night and an extra £33 for the two per day for breakfast... So £108 per night with breakfast.. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dave, all is forgiven, sorry about the **** take! :oops:

Yes, I did state ukpinfest when booking. Away to see if there are better Genius discount hotels with booking.com :oops: :oops: :oops:

Back
Top Bottom