What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 New Pin Rumours! What you heard???

Yeah exactly right- they vaulted it with Spike 1 and Doc-Oct comic art but apparently the call-outs are pretty naff compared to the original “the power of the sun in the palm of my hand” stuff. I’m sure someone on the forum has one in their collection- the flipper armour looks cool on them. Easy money for Stern as they wouldn’t have as many licensing hoops to jump through with an animated movie version.

Yeah exactly right- they vaulted it with Spike 1 and Doc-Oct comic art but apparently the call-outs are pretty naff compared to the original “the power of the sun in the palm of my hand” stuff. I’m sure someone on the forum has one in their collection- the flipper armour looks cool on them. Easy money for Stern as they wouldn’t have as many licensing hoops to jump through with an animated movie version.
The artwork is soooooooo much better.

A vault of Roller coaster Tycoon

b6c3d1034f528b45d0e5fb74e1bfb40ca10d45ad.jpg

🤔

Pound land still have the troll toys and I've never seen one for sale so must be super rare 👻

Never played one but had considered as my first pin- got put off as apparently the modes can be timed out and aren’t really meaningful

The artwork is soooooooo much better.
Maybe better dots too, given the Movie version can be pretty rubbish in that dept. They’re different games really, with some shared DNA, and each to their own. I own and really enjoy the original/movie version as the price to value ratio is very favourable.

A TRON VE in this style - same layout and basic rules, but updated assets, might be what we’re getting if that ever transpires.

Sounds like Stern have a gap in their production schedule for November- what we thinking? I heard IJ based solely on Raiders could be happening with Borg redesigning IJ4; But not heard much about Kapow Jaws with Elwin for a while. JJP HP apparently could be some form of Zizzle or 3/4 scale V Pin- not a commercial machine. Rumoured to be moving on from GF quite quickly if sales don’t pick up- maybe we see S Ritchie Elton John game before the end of the year?

So we know that Noddy is in the pipeline, what are the other 7 titles I wonder?
58E78355-A222-4C71-9D1E-8CC11D6E7B4F.gif

RHCP- like them but getting a bit sick of band pins- Marvel and Band pins are the Stern go to but GZ has been their best game in years probably because the BOM was high with the IP being fairly cheap

Isint John Wick rumoured to be happening too.. Be nice to see a keanu lookalike on a pin again

Isint John Wick rumoured to be happening too.. Be nice to see a keanu lookalike on a pin again
No look a like, full on Keanu, audio and video assets. My only concern is it’s likely Borg on design.

Yeah it they can get it although I heard his very difficult to get his image.. Great potential there though for a theme and with the large body of material available to developers

My thoughts on concerns for Borg , be another tmnt , Aerosmith and rush lookalike no doubt
I’ve got a bit of time on TMNT and Rush- Rush is much longer playing, less multi ball heavy- theme doesn’t do that much for me but far easier to combo- TMNT is sooo fast and the pizza spinner creates lots of SDTM drains. You wouldn’t believe the same guy designed them. Never played Aerosmith but love MET pro, Tron and enjoyed GOTG pro despite being pretty much identical to MET

Last edited:
I don't know.
I just remember seeing comments on here and elsewhere.
One person was happy because they had managed to pick one up a backup, just in case.

Back
Top Bottom