What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 New Pin Rumours! What you heard???

SteadyP

Registered
Alias
Steady
Anyone heard any juicy gossip about new pins for next year?

Is CGC done with remakes and making a street level Pulp Fiction?
Will Stern release Venom or Foo Fighters? Heard they are vaulting as yet unknown SAM era pin also.
Is The Godfather still happening at JJP?
Spooky likely to be busy for the next year with SD.

Also heard TZ might get a remake by CGC but that’s a wide body so not sure if that’s true plus lots of licensing issues I’d imagine

Great pin- good shout for a vault. One currently on an eBay auction already £3000+. Played at NERG, need more time on one. Sadly none up in Newcastle

Also heard TZ might get a remake by CGC but that’s a wide body so not sure if that’s true plus lots of licensing issues I’d imagine
Interesting. There should be a lot less licencing issues than say Addams with no specific actor call outs and what likenesses there belong to sadly deceased actors. Down to the $$'s ultimately I 'spose. Not like I could afford one though!

(I'm too poor to be on here, I should be banned really.)
:p

Interesting. There should be a lot less licencing issues than say Addams with no specific actor call outs and what likenesses there belong to sadly deceased actors. Down to the $$'s ultimately I 'spose. Not like I could afford one though!

Ditto

I’m in the same boat- just love the speculation

Hoping for Tron Remake .. updated not a Vault.
Apparently it’s happening.
Tron pro got me into modern pinball- prior to that I’d only really played FG and didn’t think that much of it. I’m sure Stern could retheme based on the original movie and not have to pay too much for the IP

(I'm too poor to be on here, I should be banned really.Zen have just announced that

Zen have just announced that they will be releasing The Addams Family in Pinball FX in February so it must be possible to get all the licensing apart from Christopher Lloyd, and same would surely apply if CGC wanted to make it at some point.

You might be right you know @Andydn ; someone else at the weekend suggested that a re-release of Metallica with an LCD screen etc might be on the way - If there's a Metallica Premium owner out there who wants to sell* me their machine in preparation for the MET remake, give me a shout!:)
*or swap for an Alien SV after xmas

Anyone else got tickets to see Metallica on the new tour next year? (in for both nights in Amsterdam - gonna be a blast!)

Be cool to see it.

It could be an electro-punk-dad theme to rival all the dad-rocker games. I have nothing against guitars, but they’re killing pinball, the multi-stringed bastards.

You speak the truth………

I would love to see Harry Potter (but please don’t give it to JJP) or a Tron Vault!

What about a Big Buck Hunter Vegan Vault, this time you rescue the animals and shoot confetti 🦌

TZ only has one main license issue
Addams has loads

CGC cant get CC out fast enough. Been so many delays. I bet they will do MM/AFM again but late next year.

Prince is not going to happen by the sound of it.

To be honest. I am not really bothered or ****d. Stern seem to mess up most stuff lately. Bond looks awful. Zeppelin - average. Rush - disappointed. Godzilla - not keen (I know lots who disagree).

I can’t ever see remakes of TAF or TZ as I don’t think demand would be high enough and there’s already enough of those pins in the community to satisfy demand.
Dream Vault remake would be GB with revised geometry and some sensible flipper gap. I loved my LE but the brutality of it all just done my tits in.
Until Elwin blows us away with a suprise GZ beater I’m happy waiting on Scooby hitting our shores.

Come to mine mate I have a premium to play at your hearts content.kind of you Col- the community is very lucky to have such a generous person
I can’t ever see remakes of TAF or TZ as I don’t think demand would be high enough and there’s already enough of those pins in the community to satisfy demand.
Dream Vault remake would be GB with revised geometry and some sensible flipper gap. I loved my LE but the brutality of it all just done my tits in.
Until Elwin blows us away with a suprise GZ beater I’m happy waiting on Scooby hitting our shores.
I’ve got a non pinhead friend who is frustratingly good at GB and explained it away that he found the ramps easier to target on account of the wide gap?!! I really enjoy it but I think that’s down to the generous ball save and theme- I’d imagine anyone who bought one at launch with early code would’ve been frustrated. Maybe Bond will be similar- agree with Phil, it’s a bit underwhelming and coding modes seems to be a sticking point with the licensing. Dr No villain isn’t even coded into the game yet?!

JJP's next own goal dual theme release 😳😳

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-14 at 10.25.12.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-14 at 10.25.12.png
    272 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom