What's new

Sold Zankor 900GBp

David84

Registered
Dear all,

I have here for sale a Zaccaria Zankor. The machine is in good condition, but it needs cleaning. Reason of selling? I need the space and time for my other projects.

What have I done:

Repaired/ Revised
- CPU
- Sound
- Driver board << 1 transistor needs to be replaced.
- PSU << needs to be done. Do it yourself? I will get you a discount of 25 GBp. Saves me some time ;-). I tested the pinball with another PSU I repaired.

1 display (2nd player) needs some attention. It is working, but always the same digitparts (?) are off.
There is a little bit playfield damage in the middle of the playfield, it is common on every Zankor. But see the pictures for yourself.

The machine is alive and you can play a game.

What the machine needs:
- Cleaning of the playfield
- New fuse holders underside the playfield
- New rubbers
- Maybe some lamps
- Some TLC here and there which I haven't forseen, but nothing major.

The pinball is coming with:
- new legs
- new legbolts
- new adjustable feet
- new ball

And ofcourse with the backglass which is in good condition and the playfieldglass including lockbar, The original documents are stlll inside the body.

As I say always, pictures speak louder then words and including a video of testing the mpu/ functions.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19oU6t6-2wIiyJwy9Dx2gBlcRWIaZkk9M?usp=sharing

The pinball is located in the Netherlands, ofcourse you can pick it up at my place. Isn't that an option? Then I can arrange transport, ofcourse I will pack it carefully. See forummember Biff his post about this, he bought my Farfalla a couple of weeks ago.

Price: 1000GBp
Transport: Always depends on your postalcode but approx.: 140-180 GBp.

Any questions? You can send me a PM and we can talk over the phone/ whatsapp etc.

Greetings,
David

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom