What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Zaccaria Robot 1985

Aladeran

Registered
Hello,

I purchased this machine from Matt in Bognor Regis in July. I didn't have the opportunity to unpack it and use it. It's in the exact same condition as when Matt sold it to me, except that I lost two bolts for the legs. Instead of repeating what he wrote, please refer to the link below.

Thread 'Robot Pinball Machine 1985 Retro Coolness' https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/robot-pinball-machine-1985-retro-coolness.53339/

The price is £1790, which is £10 cheaper then I paid for it. That should cover a new set of bolts. Bank Transfer preferred, or cash if you can't pay by using Bank Transfer.

I am in the Philippines for two months, but my wife will be home during that time. The machine is easily accessible in my dry garage, ready to go.

Hello, No, I was in the Philippines for two months, so it was put on ice. It's in the exact same state as I received from original seller. Happy to sell at same price, less £10 for the bolts Cheers, Yannick

Back
Top Bottom