What's new

Wanted Zaccaria Gen2 CPU

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
I appreciate this is a long shot however I'm looking for a Zaccaria Gen2 CPU/MPU for a customer whose board is incredibly Alkaline damaged. If anyone has anything they could part with please let me know. If not I'll make a start on repairing his original.

Thanks,
James

I don't have a spare Gen2 CPU. I have successfully repaired boards with extensive alkaline damage before but I did find that many chips that looked ok appeared to have internal damage such that they failed one by one once the board was powered up and this was only resolved by socketing and replacing almost all of the chips on the board, not just those in the heavily damaged area.

New replacements are available here but currently on back order.

I appreciate this is a long shot however I'm looking for a Zaccaria Gen2 CPU/MPU for a customer whose board is incredibly Alkaline damaged. If anyone has anything they could part with please let me know. If not I'll make a start on repairing his original.

Thanks,
James
Hello
I know the guy who makes the new board in hungary.
If you need the contact please let me know.
Best wishes
Baz

Hello
I know the guy who makes the new board in hungary.
If you need the contact please let me know.
Best wishes
Baz
Oh thats great, I'd appreciate that. Would like to grab a new board but they seem to be out of stock everywhere

If I remember right the price was 150 euro with nv ram but you can ask him. He is a honest guy he has the whole zaccaria collection.
Best wishes
Baz

Does he do Gen1 CPU boards? Be nice to know there's a solution for those 😁

I think he does.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-28-10-11-16-131_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-28-10-11-16-131_com.android.chrome.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom