What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Zaccaria - Farfalla

Ah an excellent choice, got to be one of the most beautiful machines ever produced surely? I have so much love for this game, goodluck in your search! Please share loads of pictures if you manage to find one.

Ah an excellent choice, got to be one of the most beautiful machines ever produced surely? I have so much love for this game, goodluck in your search! Please share loads of pictures if you manage to find one.
will do, not very hopeful to be honest :)

Hi,

I sell several zaccaria cabs. Including a Farfalla.

I just finished with all of them technically. So, mpu, sound, psu etc are already done.

The playfield just needs a good cleaning, rubbers etc. If you're interested, just let me know.

Furthermore I live in the Netherlands but ship/transport worldwide, so not a problem.

Greetings,
David

Hi,

I just finished with all of them technically. So, mpu, sound, psu etc are already done.

The playfield just needs a good cleaning, rubbers etc. If you're interested, just let me know.

Furthermore I live in the Netherlands but ship/transport worldwide, so not a problem.

Greetings,
David

Please can you say what cabs and what prices for them? :D

One of the sexiest women in pinball

926FA368-2E6E-4141-B4AC-D778403B4D16.png

Hi,

Greetings,
David

Do you have a Devil Riders or Robot available?

Sorry man, just sold the devil Riders. The Robot is always hard to find, but if you pm me I can go on a hunt.
I'm still looking for a backglass for a Devil Riders if you know of one. Also PM me with a price for the Farfalla if you still have it. Thanks, Keith

Back
Top Bottom