What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zaccaria 1B1110

Phil Lee

Site Supporter
Alias
Bill Froog
Clearing Memory without the option?

Yes, It's a 1st issue board - on a Future World.
So - I managed to diagnose & get the machine working OK - but forgot to switch it off one night and it had accumulated some 'issues' when I returned to it.

Booting now, goes straight to the alt 666666 / 999999 - indicating it needs setting up.

However - The programming enable / Test switch routine won't do anything. Just sits there.

I'm guessing that the CMOS has some random **** in it - and it's unable to boot into the programming routines.

As it's 1st issue board - there is no 'Clear RAM' option - but I'm thinking that that might sort it..

So - anyone any ideas on how to do such a thing..?

(The battery has been replaced with a memory cap - so shouldn't be the issue..)

Many thanks for any ideas.

Thanks for that - started a new avenue - sadly to no avail. The lines trace solid back to the CPU board.
(Once I realised that there was an in-line diode on the switch!)

It was nice to explore it from a different perspective though - cheers.

OK, disconnect the memory cap for a minute or so to help clear the RAM, then see if you get anywhere.
Thanks, I did do this, but perhaps should have given it longer.. Prob 30s only. Appreciate this Moonraker..

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom