What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YouTube video about Home Pin in China.

Always said this wasn't the theme for me, but looking forward to pin 2.

Good luck to them

Could be machine number 2 there

Attachments

• _20181205_202138.JPG
    _20181205_202138.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 37
Regardless of what people think of Thunderbirds, you really have to doff your cap to Mike for achieving all of that.

A bit of an artwork upgrade, colour screen, proper USB software updating and some deeper rules, and he’s not far off the mark we might expect for the pricepoint.

Stern produced Wrestlemania... every company has their dud.

He gets quite a brutal ride on Pinside, seems there is quite a few on there (particularly some Australians) who really have it in for him, and just openly trash him and TB on the main thread on there.

Kinda sad to see.

@Homepin needs to stop replying to the trolls too. A lot of Aussies on Pinside seem to have it in for him big time and just openly trash the pin, him and his company. Hard to know how much of that is due to him "selling out to China", but it's pretty weird nonetheless. The Homepin/Thunderbirds threads on Pinside are pretty toxic and I'm surprised Pinside management let a lot of the stuff fly really, but hey ho.

Like it or loathe it the guy has developed, manufactured and sold a pinball machine - despite some serious adversities along the way from the sounds of it. That deserves a level of respect even if you don't like Thunderbirds at all.

To be honest there was a thunderbirds at Phil Palmers a couple of weeks ago and I couldnt even of been ****d to put the legs on to have a go.

Remember - no USB UPDATE exists on this game..... The code is 'finished'.

That pinside for sale post is an interesting read. I didnt know it was 'ben heck code stolen'. Maybe Mike should contact Ben Heck and do a game with him.

Also Home Pin should not reply to internet forums, I know of a certain UK company that was always doing that. Gary Stern never replies to trolls posting online!

To be honest there was a thunderbirds at Phil Palmers a couple of weeks ago and I couldnt even of been ****d to put the legs on to have a go.

Remember - no USB UPDATE exists on this game..... The code is 'finished'.

That pinside for sale post is an interesting read. I didnt know it was 'ben heck code stolen'. Maybe Mike should contact Ben Heck and do a game with him.

Also Home Pin should not reply to internet forums, I know of a certain UK company that was always doing that. Gary Stern never replies to trolls posting online!

The final version of code is almost ready and can be installed in a machine in about 5 seconds.

In answer to 'stolen' code all I can say is that Ben and I have RESOLVED any perceived issues that (natuarally) were blown out of all proportion on Pinside (see Bens message below)OK_Ben.jpg:

A big stream of Thunderbirds here.
Not sure if it is the players, but looks a lot harder than people have said.

Back
Top Bottom