What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your PinLists - The Tables You’d Most Like to Own (one day)

@Horsey This is a one-off luxury to mark an occasion but more practically it shows the family and I what the experience of having a pinball table at home would be like. That is invaluable in terms of allowing us to make a more practical decision on whether we have room and use as a family for a machine of our own.

ATTACK FROM MARS costs about 5k. So perhaps the figure I speculated for a FISH TALES is too high. 10% of the value of the table maybe? I honestly don’t know and it would be a figure agreed on a deal by deal basis depending on who you rent from.

I do go to TILT as often as I can but even that isn’t all that often due to all the usual commitments of family, work etc. Having a table at home is incredibly convenient in this regard. I know we’ll all miss it when it comes time to give it back, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom