What's new

Your Pinball Collections

How are you finding TDK?
Liking it. I'm a sucker for shot multipliers though. Needs a few tweaks to get it to my liking yet though.
There are going to be some amazing stacking, multiplier scoring opportunities when I learn the rules properly.

Close to perfection then! Where do you live, have you got a security system, when are you away for a long time, any doors that might jemmy open easily!! Lol:D

Hah, all very secure in company office :) I can fit one more in after the 13, any suggestions?

Tough call. Forum will no doubt give you a bucket load of suggestions. If it were me it would be a Roadshow or Funhouse or Simpsons PP .
Movie pinballs leave me quite cold, tried a Tron the other week but left me thinking what the whole fuss it about. Maybe it's a grower but the only reason It had a 'one more go' feel was because I thought I was missing the point. Late 80's and 90's I think were the golden era of pinball, colours, graphics, mechanicals etc...
Walking dead seems to have a large fan base....

How much have you spent on that lot in today's market?
:eek:

Not for discussion lol.

Put it this way, I was going to upgrade my not too shabby Jag XK-R (which has been upgraded itself to 540bhp) and get an Audi R8 V10, but I figured this was more fun and my money was safer.

All the machines have been upgraded in some way or another. The most mint are my AC/DC (had it since new) and MMR, but have still added invisiglass, mirrors and tasteful mods. Got the TOTAN a couple of weeks ago and it's gorgeous now, with fully polished chrome, LEDs, colour DMD, mirrors etc. Same goes for my Guns & Roses, which is twice the machine it was after upgrades.

Should try get a Cactus Canyon Martyn or you can have my old Fathom if you want to finish off the restoration :p I can't be bothered haha

Not for discussion lol.

Put it this way, I was going to upgrade my not too shabby Jag XK-R (which has been upgraded itself to 540bhp) and get an Audi R8 V10, but I figured this was more fun and my money was safer.
you`ve done exactly what I`ve done, better than money in the bank, you only loose money on cars so I`m happy to keep my jag aswel:thumbs:

GB and TWD are fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I wrote this thread I have added Hobbit Smaug LE and a very nice Indy. I've still got my TZ to come so am pretty chuffed with what I have. I may have 1 or 2 at home as my pinball space is now full, just a shame it's a bugger moving them around. Sold my LOTR though and kind of regretting it.

Back
Top Bottom