What's new

You thought you could do a decent restoration, then you saw this....

Been following this as I'm planning on doing mine when the new CPR playfields drop :) The cab is cool but not for me, I'm a fan of the original look, but the powder coating is awesome and something I'll be looking into :thumbs: Really like the chromed (or highly polished) door, rails etc. It's one lovely looking Fathom :D

Been following this as I'm planning on doing mine when the new CPR playfields drop :) The cab is cool but not for me, I'm a fan of the original look, but the powder coating is awesome and something I'll be looking into :thumbs: Really like the chromed (or highly polished) door, rails etc. It's one lovely looking Fathom :D

Your the man, to out do this guy :D

I would love to have a fathom like this though, one of the only few games that would get me to part with my Elektra :)

The coin door on its own is some kind of masterpiece! Having restored ALOT of games in my time, i know how many hours must have gone into this restoration. Its truly the most amazing thing i've seen for quite some time :)

Wow!... And I thought our fathom was tidy!... This one is awesome...agree with Ron about the cab art. But having said that its stunning....did not know cpr were doing another playfield run.. I am a fan of Electra too but do not remember seeing a working one since 1985:(

Wow!... And I thought our fathom was tidy!... This one is awesome...agree with Ron about the cab art. But having said that its stunning....did not know cpr were doing another playfield run.. I am a fan of Electra too but do not remember seeing a working one since 1985:(

I completed a major restoration on an Elektra last year and was at NLP last year. Thread on the restoration here. Looking to possibly change it for a fathom, ebd, or fireball 2 :)

Back
Top Bottom