What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You thought you could do a decent restoration, then you saw this....

Been following this as I'm planning on doing mine when the new CPR playfields drop :) The cab is cool but not for me, I'm a fan of the original look, but the powder coating is awesome and something I'll be looking into :thumbs: Really like the chromed (or highly polished) door, rails etc. It's one lovely looking Fathom :D

Been following this as I'm planning on doing mine when the new CPR playfields drop :) The cab is cool but not for me, I'm a fan of the original look, but the powder coating is awesome and something I'll be looking into :thumbs: Really like the chromed (or highly polished) door, rails etc. It's one lovely looking Fathom :D

Your the man, to out do this guy :D

I would love to have a fathom like this though, one of the only few games that would get me to part with my Elektra :)

The coin door on its own is some kind of masterpiece! Having restored ALOT of games in my time, i know how many hours must have gone into this restoration. Its truly the most amazing thing i've seen for quite some time :)

Wow!... And I thought our fathom was tidy!... This one is awesome...agree with Ron about the cab art. But having said that its stunning....did not know cpr were doing another playfield run.. I am a fan of Electra too but do not remember seeing a working one since 1985:(

Wow!... And I thought our fathom was tidy!... This one is awesome...agree with Ron about the cab art. But having said that its stunning....did not know cpr were doing another playfield run.. I am a fan of Electra too but do not remember seeing a working one since 1985:(

I completed a major restoration on an Elektra last year and was at NLP last year. Thread on the restoration here. Looking to possibly change it for a fathom, ebd, or fireball 2 :)

Back
Top Bottom