What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You feeling lucky? well do ya punk!

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
Whirlwind was feeling lucky and thought only 5 shots had been fired.....and now it's no more ;)

Dirty Harry has replaced Whirlwind in my kitchen and I've also shifted the MAME cab round to my Dads house so I can have the full 3 pin setup. DH looks to be in good nick and has recently had a new ramp, full plastic set replacement and new target decals. It'll still be getting the full treatment once I've finished with Shadow though :D

I'll chuck some pics up later on.....

Nice one mate. DH is a great addition. I really want to own one someday. I might even be so brazen as to call shot gun now on yours!! Ha ha!

No worries mate, knowing me I'm sure I'll be looking for something different at some point in the future so maybe we can do a trade depending on what you've got at the time :)

Really enjoyed my DH when I had it. First time I discovered the Midnight Madness mode I thought I'd broken it.😢 (Didn't really help that I hadn't set the clock, so it went off at 10am).

Lots of cool little features but the big Clint Head on the backglass was a touch unnerving.

Ooohhhh nice mr ronsplooter dude..I owned Dirty Harry for over a year an excellent choice and game.........call sanitation there's garbage on the street 👅 love it,oh and a knock to the plumbs area is only a matter of time with the gun sticking out lol.

Never played Dh and was gutted it wasn't at replay....😢

Seriously though, that's one sweet setup ya got now ronsplooter...enjoy fella!! :party:

I've discovered playing Whirlwind in a freezing cold garage is ok, until the fan comes on. Icy blast! Glad you're happy with DH.

Glad I picked mine up. Opened it up über clean and still had pristine instruction manuals and goodie bag inside! Favourite Clint quote, I've got your fortune cookie...says your **** outta luck! Slightly adapted for the pin of course!

I think Laura likes it more than I do, I made the mistake of playing it for an hour then hopping on DK straight after. Totally blows WW away in my opinion, reignited my quest for another fast playing DMD.

Back
Top Bottom