What's new

You can always find room for one more..

• Thread starter robertlucas1970
  • Start date
This soon turned into a much bigger job, thought I could just patch the floor up after taking the porch out, but it looked crap, so all the floor had to come out along with the skirting.
I didnt want to get carpet and the wooded floors did not last long with the weight and moving pinballs about, so went with tiles which now turns out was a great option as the Home Cinema sounds better, the turntable gets no feedback even at high volume.
I also have room for one more pinball, but the tiles were so expensive I need to start saving again..........

IMG_20200914_200217319.jpgIMG_20200914_074859839.jpgIMG_20200914_200222461 (1).jpg

Oh god I absolutely love the greys! I might have to steal your colours!

The wall paint is Moles Breath by Farrow and Ball, but at £60 a tin Jonson's paints have all the codes and they mix it for £25
Almost every job we do now the customers are picking Moles Breath and having panels fitted on the walls are also the thing to get at the minute.

Oh god I absolutely love the greys! I might have to steal your colours!

The wall paint is Moles Breath by Farrow and Ball, but at £60 a tin Jonson's paints have all the codes and they mix it for £25
Almost every job we do now the customers are picking Moles Breath and having panels fitted on the walls are also the thing to get at the minute.

Can I ask about the flooring too? 😂Just stealing your room.

Can I ask about the flooring too? 😂Just stealing your room.

They are a porcelain tile from Tile Choice, I have wooded floors and laminate in other rooms and they have not lasted long.
These should last, but at £30 a square meter and then the adhesive it's cost close to a grand.
IMG_20200920_104218395.jpgIMG_20200920_104229646.jpg

Certainly sounds worth it.
I haven't settled on flooring my pin room yet, I might keep the short carpet already in there and get flooring like yours in the lounge as it fits the colour scheme.
Cheers for r sharing!

Back
Top Bottom