What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are the Next in Line Pinball Tournament at DOMINO ARCADE

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Hey all,
I'm running a tournament at my place on Good Friday, £10 entry, 8 rounds of Matchplay and top 12 play in the finals. Usual food and drink all included...

register at http://playpinball.uk/

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent news Neil. Another day at the Domino Arcade is always music to my ears. Already signed up and looking forward to it.

See you Saturday in Brum.

I might well get the train down for this one so I can have a beer or two... although a 10:00 start might be too early for a beer...

will be 10am practise 11 for gameplay...

Cheers,
Neil.

Thanks to all that have registered - this is looking to be a decent sized event with 30+ players now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6 places left for this we're capping it at 36 players! We have a few guests from the north and a few from across the pond!

LOL, no just that for the most part we have the same players in our events but this time there are quite a few different folks!

Cheers,
Neil.

Ok folks last few places left for this!!

Anyone else fancy a curry Thursday night and a few beers? Was thinking of maybe coming down the night before, is Woking a good place for curry and beer?

There is a decent place close by and I’d be up for it with some pinball afterwards!

Email sent out with details for the event. Let me know if you didn’t get it.

Neil.

Yeah most likely run it again next year.

36 players now waitlist only- if we get three more players I’ll make it 40 players! If you can’t make it let us know or if you considering it please contact me ASAP!

39 players one more space and then we are done - contact me directly to enter.

Neil.

ok final email went out today, let me know if you didn't get it, we have slightly changed the format of the finals to something better. We still have one place available! PM if you are interested!

Neil

Someone has dropped out so two spots available for tomrorow - let me know!

Thanks for today Neil (& Mandy)

Excellently organised and run. Games were all top notch. Very little downtime between games which makes a big difference.

Really enjoyed the format even though my playing was poor.

I’ve got serious shed envy though.

Ditto. Many thanks again to Neil and Mandy. Was an excellent event as usual and a perfect way to spend good Friday!

Really appreciate all the effort that goes into this and can't wait to be back at the Domino arcade!

Back
Top Bottom