What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Yearn for a Stern (list inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

windoesnot

Site Supporter
Alias
Ian Walmsley
Ok, am in the market for a Stern table. Am after one of the following:

Spiderman
Lord of the Rings
Simpsons Pinball Party
Family Guy
Wheel of Fortune
Ripleys (aware of one for sale at the moment)

Would love a Tron, AC/DC or Metallica but can't really afford one :)

Doesn't need a minter like @ianw HUO Spiderman sold recently but a good players machine in good condition and full working order.

Not in a particular rush for one (although would like one by Christmas if at all possible as I'm off for 2 weeks) and doesn't need to be local as Martin could be used for delivery or I can hire a van and hoof it within a reasonable distance.

Thanks

Wrong end of the country for you but my Ripleys would be up for grabs. Probably looking at £1650 for it. Cab seen better days but it works fine

Ok, am in the market for a Stern table. Am after one of the following:

Spiderman
Lord of the Rings
Simpsons Pinball Party
Family Guy
Wheel of Fortune
Ripleys (aware of one for sale at the moment)

Would love a Tron, AC/DC or Metallica but can't really afford one :)

Doesn't need a minter like @ianw HUO Spiderman sold recently but a good players machine in good condition and full working order.

Not in a particular rush for one (although would like one by Christmas if at all possible as I'm off for 2 weeks) and doesn't need to be local as Martin could be used for delivery or I can hire a van and hoof it within a reasonable distance.

Thanks

Own 3 plus had one of the others

Think SM or LOTR would be first choice.RBION good and very hard to get far in

Interested to see which one ya went for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom