What's new

Yahoo wanted ad

Steve C

Registered
Over on the other side this wanted ad just appeared

"Hi all, as above .Please rim or text me on : xxxxxxxxxxx. Thank you, Sarah"

Any takers for giving her a rim?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the dreaded Sarah? The one I have heard some much about but thank my lucky stars I have never actually come across in real life!

She just wants a quick rim is all, I don't see what all the fuss is about. Was there any response over there? I don't bother going nowadays but can imagine a few smirks at that.

@johnwhitfield talks to Sarah on a daily basis, usually she rims him and asks about his big lizard, when is he gonna come, please can he give her all the juice. Etc. etc. etc. well you started it.

She just wants a quick rim is all, I don't see what all the fuss is about. Was there any response over there? I don't bother going nowadays but can imagine a few smirks at that.

@johnwhitfield talks to Sarah on a daily basis, usually she rims him and asks about his big lizard, when is he gonna come, please can he give her all the juice. Etc. etc. etc. well you started it.

That is so funny Dan, tears running down my cheeks (on my face). Dan you are so moneysupermarket.com :D

I do t know why you felt you had to add the (on my face) part. Not for my benefit I hope. The thought of any fluids running down your bumcheeks makes me wanna ..... just makes me wanna ....... you know I was wondering if we could keep on, because ...... the force, it's ..... it's gotta lotta power ....... and it makes me feel like ..... it makes me feel like ..... oooooh!

As my name has just been dragged into this

1) I've bought 3 machines from her now. Although the descriptions have never been great they have all existed. Can't comment on the latest machine as it's still in Martin land
2) I just sold her a machine. I had visions of this turning into a long drawn out process where any tiny flaw in the pin would be highlighted and moaned about. I couldn't have been more wrong and it went through smoothly

What does worry me though is that this thread has given out a woman's direct phone number in connection with a sexual reference. While the typo's amusing it's an open forum and as we all know there are some seriously weird people out there in internet land. Steve any chance you could edit the post and X out her phone number?

What does worry me though is that this thread has given out a woman's direct phone number in connection with a sexual reference. While the typo's amusing it's an open forum and as we all know there are some seriously weird people out there in internet land. Steve any chance you could edit the post and X out her phone number?

Valid point - Done :)

Back
Top Bottom