What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Xbox one X with 4 games and controller - £280

cr5000462

Registered
Alias
CR
Selling my Xbox one X that I last played approx 12 months ago to fund a mario kart arcade build.

Unmolstered machine, had roughly 20 hours gameplay on it, bought it just to play red dead redemption 2 when it came out and got bored after the first few hours,
Games included are:
Red dead redemption 2,
Call of duty 4 black ops - BRAND NEW SEALED
Project cars 2 - BRAND NEW SEALED
Tekken 7

Comes with a wireless controller and power lead.
(I have another controller somewhere too, ill find it, pretty sure it's in my lock-up, if you want the extra controller its + £20)

Xbox will be wiped before postage/collection.
Price is £280 cash on collection
or
£290 with tracked shipping - Paypal friends/family or bank transfer.

Attachments

• IMG_20200803_181155.jpg
    IMG_20200803_181155.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 18
RDR2 is my favourite game of the last decade by some distance. I’ve only played it through on PC but it is the nadir of open world storytelling. It’s so much more mature than GTA and genuinely emotional.

I’m not afraid to say the game moved me unlike any other. It’s absolutely stunning in 4K at 60 FPS+ with g-sync.

I can’t imagine playing it without a mouse and keyboard, but I’m sure the XBX will do it justice.

GLWTS

Back
Top Bottom