What's new

Xbox 360 Pinball game recommendations

Nickbs

Site Supporter
Hi

Can anyone recommend best option for a Pinball game for the Xbox 360?

Doesn't have to be bang up to date with lots of tables or be super realistic.

I've lean our XBox to a relative who is isolating/shielding For the initial 12 weeks - they're not a gamer or pinballer and he has struggled with the complexity of the race/simulation games I initially gave him so I suggested a Pinball game might be an option with simpleckeft and right flipper etc.

This one seems to come up, but reviews don't seem great with need to progress/improve
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Williams-Pinball-Classic-Xbox-360/dp/B005FLPSIS

Any recommendations appreciated!

Cheers

Nick

I have that - the williams one - and I quite liked it.
Pinball FX 2 is on 360 too which is decent I recall

Thanks for replies -one complication is absence of a proper broadband connection at the location where it's being used and it looks like the Fx2 option is download only?

setup mobile as a wifi hotspot, 4g connection, connect xbox to it, jobs a good un, assuming you have a decent data package.

Hi Skippy - absolutely. Unfortunately the recipient doesn't have a great data package and is very 'untech savvy'. Managed to get them on Facebook and using their phone as a hotspot to allow a tablet to connect, but fairly challenging to talk it through remotely with him. he's got ongoin health challenges that complicate trying to work through things.

Appreciate your input/suggestions! 👍

IF you can get Pinball FX3 I think that is the best one around at the moment. They do a lot of bally/williams games too.

But just read that you dont have a great internet :(

I am on a phone line dial up - which is about 12meg - snail pace these days! But got it no problem. Took about 45 mins to download the software and the williams table packs.

Ignore everything - its xbox one only by the looks of it....

Last edited:
IF you can get Pinball FX3 I think that is the best one around at the moment. They do a lot of bally/williams games too.

But just read that you dont have a great internet :(

I am on a phone line dial up - which is about 12meg - snail pace these days! But got it no problem. Took about 45 mins to download the software and the williams table packs.

Ignore everything - its xbox one only by the looks of it....
Thanks for the thought! 👍

Back
Top Bottom