What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted X files

scottydoesntknow

Site Supporter
10 Years
Hi all after selling a few machines, I am now looking for the last one on my like to own list, unless a force awakens pin comes out! I know X files is supposed to be not the greatest of games but being a fan of the show would love to give one a shot, looking for a fully working one not bothered about cab condition as long as it plays good thanks scott

Yeah think so, I'm a weird one seem to like the games everyone hates, mostly sega data east stuff, I'll prob get one and hate it, but really want to give one a shot plus with my ocd need to balance the pin shed to 8 as 7 will drive me mad !

I bought an X Files a while ago as I liked the theme and I thought surely it can't be as bad as everyone seems to think......

And it wasn't! :) There was a list of things that I thought if only had been done slightly differently (including having lights to show the progress of the episodes, having proper gates above the EBE lanes not just a post, having a hole behind the filing cabinet so the inner loop didn't always just loop back) it would have been a great game that even the Sega haters would be forced to like! :rolleyes:

As it was it was still pretty good (filing cabinet is a good toy, the magnet is used well, the trap door in front of the ramp like TOM is fun) and cleaning under the playfield and putting LEDs under the 'X', the secret lamps above the flippers and the EBE lanes so you could see them properly made it even better.

Good luck with your search!

Last edited:
Ha hah ahahahaha. Good one, good one

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_10_6d587b40697c9c0cf3cb7ac78e8ef78e.jpg

whats wrong with sega pins
i bought a twister in march and then a x-files last July and think there great i come on here an most people slag them off
i think the x-files is very fast and a lot of fun and am still playing it so not for sale at the moment
why do people hate sega pins so much

i bought a twister in march and then a x-files last July and think there great i come on here an most people slag them off
i think the x-files is very fast and a lot of fun and am still playing it so not for sale at the moment
why do people hate sega pins so much

Look on the bright side, without the (largely) unfounded negativity your machines would be more in demand and so probably have cost you more!

As it is Sega's can usually be got reasonably priced, played and enjoyed rather than effectively being bought as investments as many games now seem to be.

why do people hate sega pins so much[/QUOTE
I'm a bit strange as I always sell my Bally Williams machines but love de and sega movie tie in titles think some of its due to theme and nostalgia like robocop and tmnt I love those games

i have not finished enjoying both my sega pins but when i am ready i would swap or trade on another sega pin
when i first got the x-files i wasn't too keen but its always the first to be played and last to be switched off

Back
Top Bottom