What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! X files sling shot plastics

hi,i have a last pair of n.o.s left,they do have some slight surface marks when held up to light due to storage.£16.00 inc 1st class postage if you're interested.
best regards
john P1000553.JPG P1000556.JPG

Hi Scott,

John Beveridge here, you bought a Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street from me a while back. I have two sets of X-Files slingshot plastics used. I have hung on to them for years since i have owned an X- Files for around ten years. You are welcome to a pair if you want for back up to the new ones you are buying. There are some marks from washers but no cracks or breaks. No money wanted, let me know if you want them.

Cheers.

Hi Scott,

John Beveridge here, you bought a Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street from me a while back. I have two sets of X-Files slingshot plastics used. I have hung on to them for years since i have owned an X- Files for around ten years. You are welcome to a pair if you want for back up to the new ones you are buying. There are some marks from washers but no cracks or breaks. No money wanted, let me know if you want them.

Cheers.
Cool a spare set will come in handy thanks

Back
Top Bottom