What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold X-Files £950

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
I got this not long ago from a forum member. When I brought it I knew I didn’t have the room and it wouldn’t be around long. I have really enjoyed playing it, it’s actually a good game but the ramps are quite a tight shot so not popular with casual players.

Players condition but everything works 100%. It has the usual wear in front of the filing cabinet but included (not fitted) is a new cover plate issued when they realised that this wear was a problem, it doesn’t bother me so I have left it off.

Any questions just ask :)

Bad bits
  • A bit scruffy
  • Back box lock missing

The rest (also included)

• 2nd speaker fitted and wired in. This is however mono. To have stereo you would need to fit the …
  • Electronic component kit with all the parts needed to allow stereo sound
  • Protector plastic for in front of the filing cabinet
  • Rear board to playfield has had the cut-outs dome and lighting installed so the FBI cards at the rear light up
  • DMD perfect
  • Original manual
  • Alien baby lit with green led's
  • Pop bumpers with UFO led rings
  • Inserts mostly converted to led's
If no one buys this no slagging me off when it’s on ebay for £1600 next week!

Oh, and before all you desperate losers start emailing me with your hard luck begging messages Whodunnit is not for sale :p

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG

X files is a great game. I've had 3 myself over the years. Very similar to Tom. Only thing letting it down is the over compression of the speech. Maybe pinsound will addresss this eventually

This one has also avoided having the nasty metal plate fitted in front of the filing cabinet so that's worth a mention to Matt . The electricity flasher effect can still be enjoyed and shots in to it won't be effected :)

Hope it goes to a good home

Played this today at matts was surprisingly good fun , the ramps were super flowy when you got them going .
Way way way more fun in the few games I had compared to say twister , Godzilla or ID4 to name a few

Back
Top Bottom