What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold WWFRR Royal Rumble Ooooohhhhhhhh Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh!!

J.C.Rox

Site Supporter
5Years
Don't want to sell this beast tbh, love it but have just committed to another purchase and out of room so one has to go. Bought this from trusted seller @BurnDizzyBurn and his for sale thread including pictures is here http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/wwf-royal-rumble.35253/

I paid a little less than his asking of £1600 but will ask for that ovno as I added the original Translite after sourcing it from the States. Will include original translite in sale.

If you can get to EH39 5BJ then come for a cuppa and a play otherwise Martin or another courier will have to be used will pack it up well with keys manual etc

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Last edited:
About as much fun as you can have with your clothes on. Love this game and one day I will have another.

A hell of a lot of game for little money. Oooooooooooh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Great DE widebody with a lot of different modes and an awesome mini play field. Loved mine when I had it.

OHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom