What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWF Royal Rumble - what goes here?

Dinsdale

Site Supporter
Hi all

Does anyone know if this is a flasher that's supposed to go here? I think it's just under the upper playfield (currently removed).

As you can see, I have a wedge SMD. It just blinks constantly but I'm not sure if that's supposed to be the case as I look on videos online and it's hard to tell because it's hidden.

Attachments

• IMG_9268.jpeg
    IMG_9268.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 13
If DE have followed Williams' convention, the Red-trace and Yellow-trace wiring suggests it's a 'feature' or insert/matrix lamp; if so, is there anything in the lamp matrix with those colours? Though I'd expect to find a diode somewhere nearby, if it's a feature lamp.

Last edited:
Ah, yes I should have just done a lamp test. It's RT Orbit Qualifiy which is just listed as a "clear" so white is right I guess.

Yellow and blue, on the column. Red and grey on the row (though these colours aren't exactly vivid).

Mystery solved.

Back
Top Bottom